I Think Biden Has Killed MLB

Most of America is going to boycott MLB.
Baseball still hasn't recovered from 'the strike' decades ago, and this final act (pulling the all-star game out of Georgia) will put a stake in Major League Baseball.

As with everything Biden touches....MLB is history.

My question is how many folks that don't like sports leagues and companies putting their economic thumb on the political scale have actually voiced their opinions to them?

Here's an email address for MLB.

[email protected]

For Home Depot

[email protected]

Coke has a message link on their site as does Delta Airlines.

The only feedback they care about is $$$$

Not true, they know each person that takes the time to contact them, there are many more that share that opinion. The more contacts they get, the more they will listen. It took me less than 30 minutes to contact all 4 companies.

Baseball still hasn't recovered from 'the strike' decades ago, and this final act (pulling the all-star game out of Georgia) will put a stake in Major League Baseball.

Cancel culture!!! And most of American is pro less restrictive voting rights.

GA is less restrictive, even with the new laws, than NY where MLB is located. You commies need to learn some facts before you spew provably false propaganda.

Georgia- 19 days early vote and no questions absentee voting.
Biden’s Delaware - no early voting and no absentee voting unless out of State

IBaseball has also not recovered because the damn owners have made impossible for small market teams to compete with the big market teams refusing to adapt what the NFL wisely has done with a salary cap and revenue sharing.If football did not have revenue sharing and no salary cap,you would see teams like the niners,jets,giants and Bears competing for the Super Bowl ever year

,no way in hell would teams like the packers and Steelers have a prayer to compete and be in the playoffs,they would never be able to keep Rodgers and rothlesberger for long term contracts.that’s what has killed baseball,small market teams not able to develop and keep their players anymore,developing them for the big market teams.they are just farm system baseball teams now,the fans know it and that is what has ruined and destroyed baseball.

Last edited:

Pro less restrictive voting rights? Is that even a thing?

Don't you mean anti-voter oppression?

What you really mean is you think most of America wants illegal migrants voting in our elections, right?
Also, you think stealing elections is a right....if you're a Democrat.

Yes I mean what the republicans are doing is suppression of the vote and the all star Baseball league can boycott Atlanta whenever they see fit.

There has been NO PROOF that the election was fraudulent and really tramp did win. Biden won fair and square and TRAMP LOST.
:dig:
:blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah::blahblah: Give it a rest with your lies and biased toward the corrupt dem party already.

As always you have shit on your face in embarrassment over your lies.you cannot accept reality and facts your boy Dementia had to cheat to win.he must be excellent long time pals with Bill belicheat.lol

Republicans hate America.

Next they will boycott Hot Dogs and Apple Pie
The stupid bastards will do what their lord and master Trump tells them to do, what a bunch of tools and fools.
Are you ever an idiot,if he tells me to take the vaccine I will not take it you moron and you keep evading that of course no wrongdoing was found in the investigations,we got the most corrupt court system in the world dumbass not to mention they all never got to present the evidence idiot.

The stupid bastards will do what their lord and master Trump tells them to do, what a bunch of tools and fools.
Fraud Elections have consequences.
Yea like the fraud president getting hit on 9-11, lying us into Iraq and causing the greatest recession since the Great Depression.
Which your boy Obama expanded on. :abgg2q.jpg:

Are you ever an idiot,if he tells me to take the vaccine I will not take it you moron and you keep evading that of course no wrongdoing was found in the investigations,we got the most corrupt court system in the world dumbass not to mention they all never got to present the evidence idiot.
Sure they got to present evidence and they have done several audits and recounts even Trump's election commission member said it was a clean fight. But you just can't fathom being a loser, sorry, next time don't invest so much emotional involvement.

It makes sense that Biden, an un American, would kill the American past time. From the time Democrats started burning, looting and rioting every day, they just don't seem to get anything right any more.
:thankusmile: Amen to that:thup:

Sure they got to present evidence and they have done several audits and recounts even Trump's election commission member said it was a clean fight. But you just can't fathom being a loser, sorry, next time don't invest so much emotional involvement.
There you go lying again.you ignore all the death threats whistleblowers received the dead people voting,the illegal after hours mail in voting in all the swing states,all the people being turned away from counting the votes,the people sent home for a phony water break story where there was no water break and they started pulling underneath the tables and the paddy in charge had a long criminal past history,as always you have shit in your face with your lies troll.

There you go lying again.you ignore all the death threats whistleblowers received the dead people voting,the illegal after hours mail in voting in all the swing states,all the people being turned away from counting the votes,the people sent home for a phony water break story where there was no water break and they started pulling underneath the tables and the paddy in charge had a long criminal past history,as always you have shit in your face with your lies troll.
Yep, seek counseling.

Yes, republicans. Oh so now you claim to be more republican than all the republicans who represent you?

My claim is that they are not really Republicans at all. When you vote with Democrats, conduct yourself like a Democrat, you're not really a Republican.
:thankusmile: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: Logic and common sense like that never register with him.he is too dense that people like bush,romney,graham and other globalists republicans
Ike them are Republican in name only and were cheering Biden on all the time and that is why both parties hate trump and plotted against him cause he is not part of the corrupt two party system,I can only say that too many times till I am blue in the face but it always falls on deaf ears for the Biden loving America haters.

Why boycott major league baseball because ex-President Chaos tells you to do that?
Everything he touches dies. Baseball is essentially dead anyway, but why allow Trump to put the final nail in the coffin? Can't any of you think?
Sports are to expensive. The real cost of going to a game is more then several times what it was 40 or 50 years ago above inflation. Cable TV extorts money from basic subscribers to pay for sports networks and any station carrying sports. It is obvious that there are politicians in the back pocket of the corporate communications giants. Sports is used as propaganda now as Communism used sports. That is why Biden made his speech on Baseball the other day. He went with the role model mantra this time...bwhahaaaa!
God you ain’t kidding. :thup:

Yep, seek counseling.
Thanks for admitting you were checkmated after the cat got the tongue.:thankusmile::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Yep, seek counseling.
Thanks for admitting you were checkmated after the cat got the tongue.:thankusmile::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
It's not a checkmate it's your problem, enjoy.

Hacked the DNC server and provided Trump information he could use against Hillary

:link: :link: :link: :link:

The DNC server was an inside job as no evidence was found of internet data transfer. In other words, somebody from the inside (a Democrat) got in there with a jump drive and copied that material.

Furthermore the commies refused to let the FBI investigate those servers for obvious reasons. They decided to hire a private company (one they could control) instead.

It had absolutely nothing to do with Russia.

The only people known to deal with Russia to get dirt on an opponent was Hillary Clinton and the DNC.

I have watched perhaps ten baseball games since the “the strike.” Before “the strike“ I regularly watched baseball.

Many people would rather watch flies fuck than baseball, and I get that. But I don't want to see the league disappear.... I'd prefer it to end up with players that work at a carwash all day and then make $15 to play at night. The marxist filthy fucking animals destroy everything they touch.... and this will be no different.

I have watched perhaps ten baseball games since the “the strike.” Before “the strike“ I regularly watched baseball.

In the 90's, we had a great team with extremely talented players. While I never went inside to watch them unless we had bad weather, I did listen to the Indians games on the radio because I spend much of my time in the yard during global warming. After all, global warming is short lived here up north.

Today I wouldn't watch them even if they were headed to the world series. Besides the bullshit going on now, the management of the team got politically correct last year, changing the emblems of the team to not offend the four or five Indians that protested outside the stadium on opening day, and now even talk about changing the team name entirely.

If we don't start taking a stand against entertainment that takes a political stance, they will keep doing it. As the old saying goes, money talks.

Forum List

Back