I Think That Kamala Harris Has A Chance to Win This Election

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
It's very tiny but only because she's a black woman. If she were to win though, I don't believe that by fraud would be an absolute guarantee like Biden. It would just depend on the circumstances. However, with all the indictments and two assassination attempts I still believe that the democrats basically handed Trump the election. For the sake of our country I'm hoping and praying that I'm right.

I like Trump's chances.

I thought Welker was gonna cry on MTP this morning when she saw the turnaround in the Latino vote.....Trump won't win it but he has really cut into the dem's percentages.....His margin with Hispanic men is astounding.

It's very tiny but only because she's a black woman. If she were to win though, I don't believe that by fraud would be an absolute guarantee like Biden. It would just depend on the circumstances. However, with all the indictments and two assassination attempts I still believe that the democrats basically handed Trump the election. For the sake of our country I'm hoping and praying that I'm right.
You are wrong. That's OK. We will all continue.

Well we're totally fugged if she does. This nation can't endure another four years like the last four

I know but there are still people stupid enough to vote for her because she's a black woman and they hate Trump. That's a slight concern of mine. I truly believe that there are more Trump supporters though and he doesn't even need entertainment to have them at his rallies.

I know but there are still people stupid enough to vote for her because she's a black woman and they hate Trump. That's a slight concern of mine. I truly believe that there are more Trump supporters though and he doesn't even need entertainment to have them at his rallies.

She's not a black woman and never achieved shit without sexual favors. It's out there and denying it makes them look stupid

Apostasy! You should be removed from the Republican party. The only way Dems can win is if they cheat. Duh. Everyone knows that.

Apostasy! You should be removed from the Republican party. The only way Dems can win is if they cheat. Duh. Everyone knows that.

Well technically that is still cheating in my book if they vote for her because she's a "black" woman and isn't Trump.

I thought early on the party to change nominees first, would win in November and I think Harris will be the President.

Forum List

Back