I think we should send both elon musk and Trump on one of elons star ship rockets to mars.

Jessica-stormlover

Diamond Member
Oct 4, 2021
I think we should send both elon musk and Trump on one of elons star ship rockets to mars. This way we can say we have people on mars, Elon would be happy as he will have achieved his goal and Trump would be able to be king of a planet.

1725566238653.png

I think we should send both elon musk and Trump on one of elons star ship rockets to mars. This way we can say we have people on mars, Elon would be happy as he will have achieved his goal and Trump would be able to be king of a planet.
I think we should send people that want to teach children how to have gay sex to the woodchipper,,

Stormlover said:
The benefits of teaching our kids to be bisexual. Think about it! Lets say your best friend is a man which is typically true and they typically turn out to be the most reliable people you know and the person you can trust. Why not marry him? Same can be said if you're female, your female bestie. The second benefit of teaching our next generation to be bisexual is the simple fact that a lot of people don't have partners and the cold truth is being bisexual opens the door to a lot less loniness.

The advantages are huge! A relationship shouldn't only be about having kids but stability in your life, trust and companionship. We as a society choose the opposite sex blindly and most of the time this person isn't worth the shit as a friend and person you can trust unlike a lot of your same sex friends. That is just the truth. This causes divorce and nastiness as the opposite sex generally has been taught to dislike the other sex and that trends to destroy relationships.

I don't disagree with the goals of the teachers teaching this because it opens doors towards stronger relationships with people that are far better for you then being forced to deal with some unknown of the opposite sex. Why shouldn't it be taught? Gay marriage is legal and there's nothing wrong with it. Be gay, Be bi and be happy!

A two-way or one way trip?

A two-way trip would be fun.

Arnold already went to Mars, don't you remember?
He could use a queen up there though....

Forum List

Back