I tried to watch a youtube video today and Stacey Abrams popped up yakking about Republicans!

OK that's just great. I'm expecting to see a music video and Abrams ugly mug shows up! Can I get a warning or something? I expect to see a Donald Trump ad on youtube offering a counter argument on youtube next week. Yeah right when pigs fly, no offense Stacey.
So much for YouTube's campaign on halting misinformation!

OK that's just great. I'm expecting to see a music video and Abrams ugly mug shows up! Can I get a warning or something? I expect to see a Donald Trump ad on youtube offering a counter argument on youtube next week. Yeah right when pigs fly, no offense Stacey.

She is the Chosen One for the China First Establishment who desire a weak, flaky, whiny America.

If it is a choice between her and Biden, it's no contest at all. Biden may not be perfect, but in his day he probably was the kind of guy who would throw a few punches if his honour was on the line. Abrams would just try to whine her way out of it.

Haha I saw that same stupid ad. Looks like YouTube is trying to force their commie propaganda on people they know watched based pro-American material.

Haha I saw that same stupid ad. Looks like YouTube is trying to force their commie propaganda on people they know watched based pro-American material.
Good thing I have ad blocker.

That fuckin thing certainly is something difficult to look at and not laugh at because of the clownish caricature it is, but to hear this spectacularly stupid shit it says is mind blowing.

How many washes did it take to remove the vomit from your shirt?
Fortunately I was able to close the link before I hurled on my screen.

Stacey Abrams has to be the most abrasive Democrat campaigner there is. She's totally annoying. Democrats need to take advantage of their idiotic followers to have any chance of winning any election.

Stacey Abrams has to be the most abrasive Democrat campaigner there is. She's totally annoying. Democrats need to take advantage of their idiotic followers to have any chance of winning any election.
She's exactly like Maxine Waters. She knows she can say whatever stupid shit that enters her little pea brain and there will be zero consequences.

She's exactly like Maxine Waters. She knows she can say whatever stupid shit that enters her little pea brain and there will be zero consequences.
WatersIdjit.jpg

You'd be surprised what YouTube allows as an advertisement. Check this video out. It is an ENTIRE SONG that popped up as an ad for me twice in the last week. Listen to the words lol. If corporate bobbleheads at YouTube heard this lower heads would roll for accepting it as an ad.

You may not like the music but you will love the lyrics and they go DEEP

A little respect for Ms. A., please!

She will probably be the next governor of Georgia.

And in the coming years, she WILL be holding many important posts in the federal government.

Like it or not, Americans will soon be governed by ladies like Ms. A. and her ilk.

Forum List

Back