I type backward in facebook replies

sarahgop

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2009
Its very odd. I can make a new post on facebook and it works fine. However, if im replying to a post it types backwards. The cursor goes to the left instead of right. Also, if i type in facebook messenger it also works fine and dandy. I can type here fine and any other website. Twitter and youtube work fine. Only if im replying to a post on facebook does it type backward, Can someone help? I wish the guy that used to come by and help was still in the area.

Last edited:
I saw this.
If you're experiencing an issue with backward typing, you could have a cache or temporary data issue.

1- You can try clearing your cache and temporary data. You can do this from your web browser's settings or preferences. You'll need to use instructions specific to your browser version and your operating system (ex: Mac, PC).

I dont know how to find my firefox settings. I did go to my control panel and deleted the temporary files, something i hadnt done in a long time.

its backward in firefox. In chrome it types right but when i hit enter it wont post a reply

Its very odd. I can make a new post on facebook and it works fine. However, if im replying to a post it types backwards. The cursor goes to the left instead of right. Also, if i type in facebook messenger it also works fine and dandy. I can type here fine and any other website. Twitter and youtube work fine. Only if im replying to a post on facebook does it type backward, Can someone help? I wish the guy that used to come by and help was still in the area.
.taht htiw pu si tahw erus toN .egnartS

It says clear the browser cache. I finally figured out how to do it on firefox and it didnt help. Someone told me to hit CNTRL RIGHT SHIFT. But i think thats backwards to what i want

Forum List

Back