I want to congratulate Clinton on his anniversary!

Today marks the celebration of Bill Clintons 1998 impeachment. I hope today's festivities bring joy to his heart!

You know that if leftists post in this thread, they are going to pretend he never was impeached, lol.

But personally, I think they will avoid this thread like the plague. Defend their guy? No way! Rather attack the new guy, better politics since they have already created the narrative on both of them.

• Banned
Today marks the celebration of Bill Clintons 1998 impeachment. I hope today's festivities bring joy to his heart!

You know that if leftists post in this thread, they are going to pretend he never was impeached, lol.

But personally, I think they will avoid this thread like the plague. Defend their guy? No way! Rather attack the new guy, better politics since they have already created the narrative on both of them.
Gotta be honest here, I was just trolling for shits & grins based on the coincidence of Clinton & the electoral college. I just wanted the night crowd to have the opportunity to witness my perfect sense of humor!

Forum List

Back