I want you that defend the biased MSM to explain the attached!

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011

Biden received less negative media coverage than any president on record while Trump received most: study​

A new study shows President Joe Biden has received less negative coverage from U.S. media than any president in the last 30 years.
The study found that about 19% of the coverage of Biden’s first 60 days days has been negative over the first 60 days of his administration, which ranked best among presidents of the last three decades.
Former Presidents Bill Clinton (28%),
George W. Bush (28%),
Barack Obama (20%), and Donald Trump (62%) all saw more negative coverage than Biden
Now I'm going to shout! BECAUSE OF THE FOLLOWING
and no one seems to comprehend this...even in the non-biased MSM!
JUST a refresher... Hillary received 96% of $$$ from reporters in 2016 and Biden 90% in 2020 from the hack/fake news!
These hack reporters were protecting their donations in 2017-2020 by putting out as one analyst said..
I’ve been studying the news media and elections for more than 35 years. Trust me — there’s never been anything like it,” said Rich Noyes, research director for the conservative press watchdog.

Attachments

• MSMdonations.png
    MSMdonations.png
    189.4 KB · Views: 24
Is it any wonder that millions of Americans like me totally disbelieve ANYTHING the MSM reports.
I saw ABC news the other night with a tear jerking story about this muslim MD who worked pro bono in the middle east met her future husband and got pregnant BUT due to that TERRIBLE NASTY MEAN Trump who banned Muslims
from coming into the USA... this poor woman had to have her baby alone in the USA... UNTIL TRUMPETS!!!!! The wonderful Biden lifted the Muslim ban and the father of her child allowed to come to the USA! OH praise to Biden.
The biased, crooked totally dishonest press TOTALLY made Trump the bad guy and Biden the good guy!
BIASED NEWS!

Biden received less negative media coverage than any president on record while Trump received most: study​

A new study shows President Joe Biden has received less negative coverage from U.S. media than any president in the last 30 years.
The study found that about 19% of the coverage of Biden’s first 60 days days has been negative over the first 60 days of his administration, which ranked best among presidents of the last three decades.
George W. Bush (28%),
Barack Obama (20%), and Donald Trump (62%) all saw more negative coverage than Biden
JUST a refresher... Hillary received 96% of $$$ from reporters in 2016 and Biden 90% in 2020 from the hack/fake news!
These hack reporters were protecting their donations in 2017-2020 by putting out as one analyst said..
I’ve been studying the news media and elections for more than 35 years. Trust me — there’s never been anything like it,” said Rich Noyes, research director for the conservative press watchdog.
Funny how every respected media around the world and law enforcement and the courts etcetera disagree with your bologna. All you have is Rupert Murdoch and Internet crazies. Snap out of it dummy.

OMG I'm really surprised...#sarcasm Do you think this is because Dems are lying lowlife filthy scum?
The entire world except for you brainwash ed GOP base functional morons is so relieved we survived Trump so far anyway. An absolute disgrace but I think he is just an idiot who watched Fox News etc etc for too long and too much, just like you. Ain't too smart you know...

OMG I'm really surprised...#sarcasm Do you think this is because Dems are lying lowlife filthy scum?
The entire world except for you brainwash ed GOP base functional morons is so relieved we survived Trump so far anyway. An absolute disgrace but I think he is just an idiot who watched Fox News etc etc for too long and too much, just like you. Ain't too smart you know...
Really, "the entire world"? Come here franco :itsok:

George W. Bush (28%),
Funny how every respected media around the world and law enforcement and the courts etcetera disagree with your bologna. All you have is Rupert Murdoch and Internet crazies. Snap out of it dummy.

Define “respected media”.

Really, "the entire world"?
Pretty much. We know the reputation and effect of the Trump regime was hard on the Americans we like and respect. But I had the impression you didn't really care what the world thought.

Last edited:

George W. Bush (28%),
Couldn't have anything to do with the fact that tRump fucked up every thing he touched and killed almost half a million American citizens, could it?

George W. Bush (28%),
Could it be because Joe is doing a great job?
Cause
Joe's been doing a great job.

Got do another study but this time check the bias at FAUX, OAN, and NEWSMAX. See if maybe theirs and your barometer aren't way out of balance.

George W. Bush (28%),
FAKE STUDY from the FAKE NEWS extremist right-wing washington examiner.
The easy answer is the TRUTH about Tramp IS negative and the TRUTH about Biden is positive.

You sick Leftist Fvcks are the one's who are brainwashed as evidence of the sick psycho shit you post.

You Fake News parrots DO NOT live in reality.

Is it any wonder that millions of Americans like me totally disbelieve ANYTHING the MSM reports.
I saw ABC news the other night with a tear jerking story about this muslim MD who worked pro bono in the middle east met her future husband and got pregnant BUT due to that TERRIBLE NASTY MEAN Trump who banned Muslims
from coming into the USA... this poor woman had to have her baby alone in the USA... UNTIL TRUMPETS!!!!! The wonderful Biden lifted the Muslim ban and the father of her child allowed to come to the USA! OH praise to Biden.
The biased, crooked totally dishonest press TOTALLY made Trump the bad guy and Biden the good guy!
BIASED NEWS!
Not news.
Perhaps that's your problem. YOU can't differentiate between a news piece and a puff piece.
The piece is totally accurate but it's not news.
Sorry for your confusion.

George W. Bush (28%),
President Biden is not an asshole.

Didn't claim that his inauguration was the largest ever.

Lie out his ass every day.

Be a douchebag

comment on his small hands.

Chain migration his wife's family over.

Try to fuck his daughter

Be married to three baby mommas and still cheat.

Pay off affairs

Cheat his family

Grift

Last edited:
Could it be because Joe is doing a great job?
Cause
Joe's been doing a great job.

Got do another study but this time check the bias at FAUX, OAN, and NEWSMAX. See if maybe theirs and your barometer aren't way out of balance.
Fvckin' Leftist IDIOT ....

Joe don't even know what day it is.

New Topics

Forum List

Back