*I Will Beat Him Again In 2020!*

chesswarsnow

"SASQUATCH IS WATCHING"
Dec 9, 2007
Sorry bout that,

1. Sure you will, go back in time to cheat again, yeah right. lol!
2. This old Buffoon needs a hospital bed, with the controls for, up, and down.
3. Biden likely has one, thats being covered up.
4. Its criminal what Jills doing.
5. To allow this to go on is criminal, and its happening in the open, with, The President of the United Sates of America.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

5. To allow this to go on is criminal, and its happening in the open, with, The President of the United Sates of America.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Some on youtube said that it has been rumoured that if Biden wins this election that Hunter will join his administration.

That would be interesting.

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Would this be Back To the Future #5 ? Ive lost track now. Maybe Biden has a Delorean in his garage and Bernie Sanders is really a mad proffessor who will send him back in time. Maybe he'll beat Trump in 2020 and then set things right with Corn Pop.

Have you noticed matters are not improving for Trump.
He's not president.

All that should matter is America doing better domestically and globally. I would rather have Biden than Kamala I suppose because she would have her California policies to share with the world. The problem is that your border being open for 3.5 years is devastating.

Sorry bout that,

1. Soon very soon, Biden will usher in the, Presidential Drool Cup.
2. And all democrats will applaud.
3. Thats whats next.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

The "I'm not a drooling fucktard, give me one more chance!!" tour is not going well.

And why would it? Shit for brains and a fully loaded diaper is not a winning strategy.

There is absolutely NO stopping the fucking beat down they have coming.... and they so deserve it.

Forum List

Back