Idaho drag performer awarded $1.1m in defamation case against far-right blogger

Well well well. This was a far right talking point when the accusations were made. Proof that these people were "groomers".

Now it appears that the film was made by a nazi woman who is on the hook for over a million.

And now the ever so moral right is very quiet when the truth is told.

Intresting that the nazi slag still has the film up feeding lies to other nazi sags.

Mr Posey has been treated shamefully. I hope taat this doesnt deter him for performing.
Wow, you Godwin'd yourself right off the bat.

Thats a non answer
I don’t know why you’re asking. It’s not like any of us have any knowledge you can’t get on your own.

But we have seen this tactic done before. Someone on the internet puts a blurry spot or a black bar over someone’s hips and the conservatives assume that’s because the person was exposed when they weren‘t.

Conservatives are very easily manipulated by their media, but they never seem to stop that from believing them.

I don’t know why you’re asking. It’s not like any of us have any knowledge you can’t get on your own.

But we have seen this tactic done before. Someone on the internet puts a blurry spot or a black bar over someone’s hips and the conservatives assume that’s because the person was exposed when they weren‘t.

Conservatives are very easily manipulated by their media, but they never seem to stop that from believing them.
I think it makes a difference for punishment

The internet is full of fake news and its easy to get fooled if you arent careful

I think it makes a difference for punishment

The internet is full of fake news and its easy to get fooled if you arent careful
First step is not wanting to be fooled. This is where you guys seem to struggle.

It seems far easier for conservatives to be fooled these days. They just so badly want to believe what they’re being told they disregard common sense and reasonable suspicion.

First step is not wanting to be fooled. This is where you guys seem to struggle.

It seems far easier for conservatives to be fooled these days. They just so badly want to believe what they’re being told they disregard common sense and reasonable suspicion.
Everyone struggles on the internet

Not like conservatives. Their primary problem is they can’t seem to tell the difference between what is true and what they want to believe.

So in other words you don't know shit but you're going to snivel about 'right wingers' anyway. Okay.

Forum List

Back