IDF carries out largest attack on Hezbollah since 2006, causes mass evacuations in Lebanon

The Irony is that it is the largely uneducated knuckle draggers who are the real lackeys here, they have no idea just who's running the show (hint Not the United States).

View attachment 1016985
I agree

Biden and Harris are desperately trying to avoid a major war in the Holy Land till after the election

so far they have bribed or otherwise induced Iran to take all the punishment Israel has dished out

That puts Bibi in the drivers seat

Next month, my lovely bride and I will have been married a third of a century. We have created two amazing children.

Your hate-driven bullshit is irrelevant.
Says the man who's avatar is a guy brandishing two Smith Wesson .44 Mag revolvers :auiqs.jpg:

Says the man who's avatar is a guy brandishing two Smith Wesson .44 Mag revolvers :auiqs.jpg:
It's a painting of a fictional character holding fictional firearms. The firearms are not S&W, because they weren't fictionally made on Earth.

The character is Roland, the last of the gunslingers, hero of Stephen King's epic novel series The Dark Tower. He is not driven by hatred.

You could learn a thing or two by reading the novels.

Forum List

Back