IDF throws Palestinians off roof in West Bank

You have no standards:

You have no idea what you're talking about, making stuff up as you go, not a jot of evidence in sight.

This vapid crybabying won't help you.

The contrast between dancing in the streets and revering such people -- and instead holding them accountable and publicly shaming them -- is quite clear.

You aren't going to spam or crybaby or slither you way out from under that.

Tossing schoolyard taunts at the internet stranger isn't going to change a thing.

The contrast between dancing in the streets and reversing such peole -- and instead holding them accountable and publicly shaming them -- is quite clear.

Here's some dancing for you to condemn:

Here's some celebration of Gaza deaths:

The contrast between dancing in the streets and revering such people -- and instead holding them accountable and publicly shaming them -- is quite clear.

Tossing schoolyard taunts at the internet stranger isn't going to change a thing.
There's a difference between what some Joe Sixpack does on the street and what a member of Israel's army does

There's a difference between what some Joe Sixpack does on the street and what a member of Israel's army does
That's right.

The difference is a state sponsored terrorist killing people out of uniform and then being celebrated as a hero.

Vs.

A uniformed soldier being held accountable for the crime by their state.

Irrelevant whining about me.

A sure sign of when a troll hits a brick wall.
You rightly disapprove of antisemitism, but for some reason you're blind to equivalent actions by Israelis. This is the double standard that must be adopted by Israel supporters, holding each side to different standards.

That's right.

The difference is a state sponsored terrorist killing people out of uniform and then being celebrated as a hero.

Vs.

A uniformed soldier being held accountable for the crime by their state.
Oh I see. As a terrorist group you don't have to worry much about your reputation. Israel is different - they want to be respected among the international community. Israel should make up it's mind what they are willing to give up. Their blood lust or their reputation.

As a terrorist group you don't have to worry much about your reputation.
Yes, that's why the Muslim states sponsor terrorists out of uniform.

This is not news.

You haven't addressed the contrast I drew.

Accountability. People dancing in the streets.

I think we both know why you havent.

Yes, that's why the Muslim states sponsor terrorists out of uniform.
Israel is a far greater terrorist actor in the ME.
This is not news.

You haven't addressed the contrast I drew.

Accountability. People dancing in the streets.
Show me an example and I'll condemn it right here, right now IF you too will condemn these examples of Israeli bigotry and hatred.
I think we both know why you haven't.
Yes, you've not provided any evidence, just vacuous accusations.

Forum List

Back