IDF throws Palestinians off roof in West Bank

I'm going to laugh when the ICC issues arrest warrants for the far right maniacs who are committing war crimes all over Palestine.
An ICC arrest warrant? LOL yea I’m sure the Israelis are quivering in their boots.

How many arrest warrants have they issued for Hamas terrorists?

Even leftwing moron Anthony Blinken said that court has zero jurisdiction.

If they ever do issue a warrant, the entire world is going to laugh….at the utterly useless “court”.

An ICC arrest warrant? LOL yea I’m sure the Israelis are quivering in their boots.
Well why are the Israelis desperately trying to threaten the court and stop the warrants being approved? Nazinyahu will be hugely impacted.
How many arrest warrants have they issued for Hamas terrorists?
On per person same as Israelis.
Even leftwing moron Anthony Blinken said that court has zero jurisdiction.
Blinken's opinion is immaterial, the US is beholden to Israel, better start accepting that.
If they ever do issue a warrant, the entire world is going to laugh….at the utterly useless “court”.
I doubt it, the only countries that might act that way are the United States, Germany and Argentina, pretty much every other state has agreed to support the court no matter how unpalatable this might be to some. The US hasn't even punished Trump for his insurrection that's how weak our own country is, we are already the laughing stock.

1727644334214.png

All aboard the Trumptanic :auiqs.jpg:

Last edited:
Fort Fun Indiana you deliberately skipped over this, is that because it shows everyone how poorly informed you are on this subject? Have you ever been wronger about anything?

1727644908043.png

This is another of your unforgettable own goals :auiqs.jpg:

Last edited:
Being an American ("we can do whatever we want") , you are unaware that there are laws of war and Israel as much as any other nation, is bound by those laws.

The IDF tossing "bodies" (we have no evidence these people were actually deceased) of of roofs is a war crime and must be added to the already lengthy of list of war crimes attributed to the state.
What war crimes are the Palestinians responsible for? Is roasting babies in ovens a war crime that has been charged to the Gazans? What international law? The one where you rape and torture and kill hostages? Let's deal with that first, because it was what happened first. This war is called, YOU ASKED FOR IT.

Fort Fun Indiana you deliberately skipped over this, is that because it shows everyone how poorly informed you are on this subject? Have you ever been wronger about anything?

View attachment 1019543

This is another of your unforgettable own goals :auiqs.jpg:
No, I ignored your attempts to change the subject to weasel out of addressing the contrast I drew.

It's basically all you have done, since it was posted.

The fake emojis and emotional displays by you aren't helping your case.

What war crimes are the Palestinians responsible for?
The one's called out by the ICC and its request for arrest warrants.
Is roasting babies in ovens a war crime that has been charged to the Gazans?
No because it never happened.
What international law? The one where you rape and torture and kill hostages?
Laws alone do not prevent crimes from happening as every Palestinian knows.
Let's deal with that first, because it was what happened first. This war is called, YOU ASKED FOR IT.
Oct 7th wasn't the "first" violent event between Jews and Arabs in Palestine though.

This spamming won't help you.

The contrast between a society dancing in the streets and reveri g this behavior -- and a country that does not dance in the streets and instead holds peole accountable-- still stands and is crystal clear.

It triggered you to describe poor things Israelis have done and to put on what has amounted to a pretty embarrassing display of childish behavior . But that's your mental handicap to work through.

When done, the point stands, waiting for you.

Forum List

Back