Idris Elba Has Tested Positive for Coronavirus....who. you may ask?

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
Idris Elba is the latest celebrity to announce he’s tested positive for coronavirus.

On Monday, the 47-year-old “Luther” star took to social media to reveal the news.

“This morning I tested positive for Covid 19,” he captioned a video of himself and his wife Sabrina Dhowre, 30. “I feel ok, I have no symptoms so far but have been isolated since I found out about my possible exposure to the virus. Stay home people and be pragmatic. I will keep you updated on how I’m doing. No panic.”......just fuck the wife 27 times a day and let us know if she liked it better than the flu!

Screen_Shot_2019_08_13_at_3.47.16_PM.0.png

He played the Norse god Heimdall in the "Thor" movie franchise. Hollywood thinks he looks like a Viking. Kind of looks like IM2's younger, better looking sister....at least his head isn't shaped like a bowling ball with fur on it.....ROTFLMFAO!!!

(Excerpt) Read more at pagesix.com ...

Idris Elba is the latest celebrity to announce he’s tested positive for coronavirus.

On Monday, the 47-year-old “Luther” star took to social media to reveal the news.

“This morning I tested positive for Covid 19,” he captioned a video of himself and his wife Sabrina Dhowre, 30. “I feel ok, I have no symptoms so far but have been isolated since I found out about my possible exposure to the virus. Stay home people and be pragmatic. I will keep you updated on how I’m doing. No panic.”......just fuck the wife 27 times a day and let us know if she liked it better than the flu!

He played the Norse god Heimdall in the "Thor" movie franchise. Hollywood thinks he looks like a Viking. Kind of looks like IM2's younger, better looking sister....at least his head isn't shaped like a bowling ball with fur on it.....ROTFLMFAO!!!

Sweet. Lessee: He feels OK. He has no symptoms. Yet he had himself tested for the virus. And Voila! It tested positive! Imagine that.

So he put himself in isolation to be sure he doesn't get anyone else sick with a disease which has no symptoms and makes you feel OK.

Corona: the national crisis no one can see, feel or touch but from which everyone runs hiding.

Sweet. Lessee: He feels OK. He has no symptoms. Yet he had himself tested for the virus. And Voila! It tested positive! Imagine that.

So he put himself in isolation to be sure he doesn't get anyone else sick with a disease which has no symptoms and makes you feel OK.

Corona: the national crisis no one can see, feel or touch but from which everyone runs hiding.
Are you calling Drumpf a liar for declaring a national emergency?

No, I'm stating the obvious: he was pressured into it out of public optics. Politicians do things for political reasons and as it is, all your whackjobs were already trying to hang him for not doing enough.

It is a crisis without a crisis. More people die in rubber kiddy swimming pools than corona has killed.

We are throwing billions at a problem that may never happen. And the taxpayer stands to lose trillions.

Too bad we don't take NEO asteroids as seriously. We KNOW one of them will eventually hit us! And they are far, far, FAR harder to stop.

No, I'm stating the obvious: he was pressured into it out of public optics. Politicians do things for political reasons and as it is, all your whackjobs were already trying to hang him for not doing enough.

It is a crisis without a crisis. More people die in rubber kiddy swimming pools than corona has killed.

We are throwing billions at a problem that may never happen. And the taxpayer stands to lose trillions.

Too bad we don't take NEO asteroids as seriously. We KNOW one of them will eventually hit us! And they are far, far, FAR harder to stop.
Your post is the main reason why they tell us not to mock the retarded. I'll bet a million dollars you voted for Drumpf. He preys on idiots like you.

The new movie star virtue-signalling campaign....used to be telling Trump to fuck off......now it's "Hey...Look At Me.... I just happened to have tested positive.....now send me your movie offers before the scare dies out"!!!

As if anyone in their right mind wants everyone to know they tested positive of a "DEADLY DISEASE" during a pandemic.

Your post is the main reason why they tell us not to mock the retarded. I'll bet a million dollars you voted for Drumpf. He preys on idiots like you.

Please post my million to my paypal account. I can give you the address in PM.

As I've already stated many times, I didn't vote for Trump. In fact, in 2016, I didn't vote at all.

Democrats: like taking money from a baby.

I'll

As I've already stated many times, I didn't vote for Trump. In fact, in 2016, I didn't vote at all.

I'll post your million after you submit proof you didnt vote for Drumpf. PM me.

As soon as I saw the name....

In my house(Constantine)

This is why no one here cares about your opinions. You commit to nothing.

I'll

Tard. YOU made the bet. Prove I DID vote for him. What do you expect, me to prove the ABSENCE of no voting stub?

Idiot.

Do the search. I've stated here several times I didn't vote for him.

Tard. YOU made the bet. Prove I DID vote for him. What do you expect, me to prove the ABSENCE of no voting stub?

Idiot.

I made the bet now in order to collect the money you need to prove you didnt vote for him. If you dont want to thats on you but thats the only way I'm paying you anything. :rolleyes:

Idiot.

I made the bet now in order to collect the money you need to prove you didnt vote for him. If you dont want to thats on you but thats the only way I'm paying you anything. :rolleyes:

No thanks. I'm not Pavlov's dogs. I don't jump for idiots like you I know aren't good for keeping their bets.

Besides, it's obvious you never made a million dollars in your whole life.

Idiot.

No thanks. I'm not Pavlov's dogs. I don't jump for idiots like you I know aren't good for keeping their bets.

Have it your way. All you had to do was prove to me I was wrong and you would have won the bet.

Idiot.

Have it your way. All you had to do was prove to me I was wrong and you would have won the bet.

I did. The proof is in the Search record. Go look it up. But you won't, because you are dripping poop and your promises are no better than fart gas.

And like I said, what is the point of winning a bet we all know you CANNOT and WOULD NOT pay.

Idiot.

I did. The proof is in the Search record. Go look it up. But you won't, because you are dripping poop and your promises are no better than fart gas.

And like I said, what is the point of winning a bet we all know you CANNOT and WOULD NOT pay.
Bullshit. Your word isnt worth shit around here. Everyone thinks youre a sorry ass. I need some real proof.

Idiot.

Bullshit. Your word isnt worth shit around here. Everyone thinks youre a sorry ass. I need some real proof.
Tough. Eat shit and die.

Tough. Eat shit and die.
I dont like shit and I have a strong survival instinct. Sorry but you arent getting anything without proof.

The number of people who have already been infected with this bug probably number in the millions just in America. I wouldn't be half surprised to see that announcement made within not so long. Wouldn't it be great news if the Federal Government has been testing people for many weeks already and makes a big reveal that it is likely that 40 million Americans have already been exposed?

Forum List

Back