if 2 or more attackers broke into you home??

would your chance of survival be greater if you owned a revolver with six shots ? or a semi automatic with 30 shots ?? if you could only choose one or the other to defend your home and family which would you choose ??

I live in the city center...there have been shootings one block from my door. One this week a few blocks away .. all gang related. I do not own a weapon right now.

and here's the kicker: I am more able to defend myself than you are, and I am less afraid of the boogey men than you are.

Is there a lesson here?

:eusa_shhh:
i am not afraid libb . and i can hit you so hard by the time you stopped rolling your food stamp card will have expired .

are you so afraid of living you walk around strapped and ready to roll?

:eek:

What a crazy existence,,,and if it were me? Dante has a storied past and believe me you'd have been set up long before you could soil yourself

would your chance of survival be greater if you owned a revolver with six shots ? or a semi automatic with 30 shots ?? if you could only choose one or the other to defend your home and family which would you choose ??

I live in the city center...there have been shootings one block from my door. One this week a few blocks away .. all gang related. I do not own a weapon right now.

and here's the kicker: I am more able to defend myself than you are, and I am less afraid of the boogey men than you are.

Is there a lesson here?

Yes. You are ill prepared for armed invaders.

I stand a better chance of a date with you than I do with armed invaders :eek:

I used to carry a .45 caliber pistol around with me all the time. I would use that.

firearms_pistol_m1911_700.jpg

Is there a lesson here?

i am not afraid libb . and i can hit you so hard by the time you stopped rolling your food stamp card will have expired .

What a crazy existence,,,and if it were me? Dante has a storied past and believe me you'd have been set up long before you could soil yourself
i keep a weapon in my car and a weapon in my home come on over and i'll show you .....and please,please wear the same color lipstick this time ....my cock is starting to look like a barbours poll.:cool:

Last edited:

Is there a lesson here?

You have a false sense of security. I will never be in your neighborhood...and unless you move, the gangs will likely always be nearby. You have a far greater chance of meeting them than you do meeting me.

Last edited:

You have a false sense of security. I will never be in your neighborhood...and unless you move, the gangs will likely always be nearby. You have a far greater chance of meeting them than you do meeting me.

No I don't. I grew up in a pretty tough neighborhood and have lived mostly in areas most people consider sketchy or dangerous.

I have been told by people here I act and look like a cop or a white gangster,. LOL

funny...it's all about how you carry yourself and what you actually fear...for predators feel your fear.,.I know about it well...I grew up around quite a few of them

No I don't. I grew up in a pretty tough neighborhood and have lived mostly in areas most people consider sketchy or dangerous.

I have been told by people here I act and look like a cop or a white gangster,. LOL

funny...it's all about how you carry yourself and what you actually fear...for predators feel your fear.,.I know about it well...I grew up around quite a few of them

yeah...it's all in the swagger isn't it.

actually it's about what side I put my package on when my pants are tight

actually it's about what side I put my package on when my pants are tight
:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Attachments

• $24_293_4424_029.jpg
    $24_293_4424_029.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 5

Is there a lesson here?

lol
I just can not understand why people would want assault weapons... a nice pearl handed revolver would work just as well ... do it in style.

kds7de_zps2e36d0c1.jpg

ummm..... thats not a revolver there missy ;)

As to the OP. Revolvers rarely jam. Semi's jam frequently AND unexpectantly. The guy in Colo had his jam. There are also things called speed loaders for revolvers. n00bs :lol:

Is there a lesson here?

well if you and your homies ever want to set me up please wear a dress so i'll know which one is not a threat.

Anybody who has grown up in the type of place you describe knows it takes more than how you "carry" yourself to survive and to be respected. There is a measure of street smarts and reading people. Always a having a means of escape and a silver tongue. Knowing the right people and discerning who is a paper asshole, half a wiseguy and the real thing. The list goes on...

I'd set up a Claymore mine between myself, and my attackers... Boom... Two for one. Hell, I wanted to remodel the kitchen anyway.

Forum List

Back