if 2 or more attackers broke into you home??

I'd set up a Claymore mine between myself, and my attackers... Boom... Two for one. Hell, I wanted to remodel the kitchen anyway.
a claymore inside going off inside your house is like setting off a bomb !! even though the shrapnel goes away from you the concussion is likely to kill you also.

You have a false sense of security. I will never be in your neighborhood...and unless you move, the gangs will likely always be nearby. You have a far greater chance of meeting them than you do meeting me.

No I don't. I grew up in a pretty tough neighborhood and have lived mostly in areas most people consider sketchy or dangerous.

I have been told by people here I act and look like a cop or a white gangster,. LOL

funny...it's all about how you carry yourself and what you actually fear...for predators feel your fear.,.I know about it well...I grew up around quite a few of them

Anybody who has grown up in the type of place you describe knows it takes more than how you "carry" yourself to survive and to be respected. There is a measure of street smarts and reading people. Always a having a means of escape and a silver tongue. Knowing the right people and discerning who is a paper asshole, half a wiseguy and the real thing. The list goes on...

that's only partly true....no one ever bothered me...a few assholes have tried to sandbag me...but..

i am not afraid libb . and i can hit you so hard by the time you stopped rolling your food stamp card will have expired .

are you so afraid of living you walk around strapped and ready to roll?

:eek:

What a crazy existence,,,and if it were me? Dante has a storied past and believe me you'd have been set up long before you could soil yourself
well if you and your homies ever want to set me up please wear a dress so i'll know which one is not a threat.

Homies? who the heck talks like that but punks? :clap2:

I'd set up a Claymore mine between myself, and my attackers... Boom... Two for one. Hell, I wanted to remodel the kitchen anyway.
a claymore inside going off inside your house is like setting off a bomb !! even though the shrapnel goes away from you the concussion is likely to kill you also.

Don't worry... I'll be safe in my hypothetical fantasy world. :lol:

What a crazy existence,,,and if it were me? Dante has a storied past and believe me you'd have been set up long before you could soil yourself
well if you and your homies ever want to set me up please wear a dress so i'll know which one is not a threat.

who in the hell has a past at setting people up but punks ??:cool:

Last edited:
No I don't. I grew up in a pretty tough neighborhood and have lived mostly in areas most people consider sketchy or dangerous.

I have been told by people here I act and look like a cop or a white gangster,. LOL

funny...it's all about how you carry yourself and what you actually fear...for predators feel your fear.,.I know about it well...I grew up around quite a few of them

Anybody who has grown up in the type of place you describe knows it takes more than how you "carry" yourself to survive and to be respected. There is a measure of street smarts and reading people. Always a having a means of escape and a silver tongue. Knowing the right people and discerning who is a paper asshole, half a wiseguy and the real thing. The list goes on...

that's only partly true....no one ever bothered me...a few assholes have tried to sandbag me...but..
It is not a question of being bothered, it is more a tool in reading situations and navigating those situations toward a positive end. For example, one night after I pulled duty I was in a neighborhood bar talking football, I disagreed with someone he pulled a gun out on me. That is not being bothered, that is living in a place where live is unpredictable and rules area applied as necessary.

The lesson I learned from the street is there is always someone who is bigger, faster and more sociopathic than I so be prepared. This small lesson has been a life saver not only on the streets, but, in professional life.

will you shut? once and for all?

Taxi-Driver2-2.jpg

Nah................just joking...joke

thats all you've got ?? :cool:[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ttKJwvFIgw]Just Walk Away - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
Frankly, I don't think 10 guys are going to make it past my granddaughter out in the drive way. Boy does she love her Ma Deuce.

Attachments

• $girlMaDeuce.jpg
    $girlMaDeuce.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 72

thats all you've got ?? :cool:[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ttKJwvFIgw]Just Walk Away - YouTube[/ame]

just walk away Renee

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OS3WRpOpHhY]Walk Away Renee - Rick Price - YouTube[/ame]

just walk away Renee

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OS3WRpOpHhY]Walk Away Renee - Rick Price - YouTube[/ame]

At least post the original. I was 17 when it came out.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6uqBTzfcIk4]Walk Away Renee - The left Banke - YouTube[/ame]

When you are forced to use deadly force make sure they have both feet well inside your house.

When you are forced to use deadly force make sure they have both feet well inside your house.
Liberals have suggested that we escape the home and run for help. If we all agree to follow that procedure, the home invasion stats will soar beyond belief.

I agree with your suggestion to make the kill inside the house...unless there be someone outside shooting at me...then I will shoot back.

who in the hell has a past at setting people up but punks ??:cool:

people who know what they are doing and get away with it? punks get caught and go to jail...people testify against them. Why? Stupidity and over confidence

It is not a question of being bothered, it is more a tool in reading situations and navigating those situations toward a positive end. For example, one night after I pulled duty I was in a neighborhood bar talking football, I disagreed with someone he pulled a gun out on me. That is not being bothered, that is living in a place where live is unpredictable and rules area applied as necessary.

The lesson I learned from the street is there is always someone who is bigger, faster and more sociopathic than I so be prepared. This small lesson has been a life saver not only on the streets, but, in professional life.

Having a gun pulled on you and having somebody try to shoot you are two totally different animals

I....

Last edited:
i gotta better idea .since you started the stupid thread why don't you tell us why you did so .and if i believe you :doubt: i will still call you an idiot .:doubt:

One day////

When you are not a tough guy but grew up tough it is hard to be afraid of strangers.

True confidence does not come from the barrel of a gun. All a gun is, is an equalizer of sorts. I know martial arts experts with weapons who never talk the shit gun people do here

I wish you all lived in LA area. We'd have a meet up and this place would get civil very quick
maybe a hospital parking lot ....that way they won't have far to carry your gay broken body.

Finally,...you expose yourself.

You thought that was a threat? It was how real men speak. We would be very civil out of respect not fear or threats. See? You can't get along with other people because your whole identity is built on a foundation of fear. it's sad ...seriously sad.

I do believe this to be true too..

i grew up poor in a 70 % black community with one of the highest crime rates in the country . and although i wasn't an angel i was not a criminal . and i have a reputation for being one mean SOB. i have been in more fights than i can count. you see i don't push and shove are argue when confronted. i knock them out.

...and I am sorry no one was there to protect you. In my neighborhood you would have been protected. We always took care of our own, black, white, eye-talian, eye-rish, retarded, handicapped, poor... we had a village raising children

When a village raises a child they feel safe and protected.

sad...and you know what? I'll be your friend. I'll help raise a village to help you feel safe

Forum List

Back