If a presidential candidate said the following would that

Yeah, but there were 46 million Americans who didn't have health insurance that wanted it and needed it!

Do you think that 10 million illegal citizens should have government funded health insurance? because they were counted and NOW
after ACA was passed because of 46 million myth... OBAMA says there are 30 million uninsured!

DO you think any government agency incompetent enough to NOT enroll 14 million people in Medicaid that qualified is competent to run 1/6th of the economy...i.e. health care? So subtract 14 million that should have BEFORE ACA enrolled.!

You have then 18 million people that don't WANT insurance.
A) they are under 34... so they don't have the need.
B) Even if they wanted they can afford as they make over $50,000 a year.
C) Because these 18 million spend less on health services then the costs of participating in employers' health plan the pay out of pocket!

that leaves 4 million that TRULY want and need health insurance... DO YOU comprehend that?

How come these numbers are so complicated to understand?
42 million people that are either:
1) not citizens
2) should be enrolled in Medicaid BEFORE ACA...
3) don't want health insurance..
NOT 46 million---- 4 million!

Helena asks silly questions.

Facts; BHO elected twice, ACA signed by Congress, approved by SCOTUS, refused to be compromised by the president during the debt and budget crises in which BHO crushed Cruz and his power, the TP crushed in the primaries last week.

No one has any duty to answer your nonsense, Helena.

ACA is here to stay.

The more government dependent the better, right? ACA is a mess and will continue to be. Then again the closest thing to eternal life on earth is a fed govt program.

OK so IF the idiot in chief says he prefers "single payer" HEY DUMMY WHAT happens to the 1300 ins. companies that pay $100 billion in taxes and
employ 400,000? How can there be a single payer if 1,300 payers are not in business???
“I happen to be a proponent of a single payer universal health care program.” (applause) “I see no reason why ...Barack Obama on single payer in 2003 | Physicians for a National Health Program -

I prefer that utilities go bankrupt.
So if somebody wants to build a coal-fired plant they can. It’s just that it will bankrupt them…”
– Barack Obama speaking to San Francisco Chronicle, January 2008
Power Plant Closures Archives - IER

I prefer higher gas prices.
Obama said I'd like higher gas prices, just not so quickly" LiveLeak.com - Obama: Id like higher gas prices, just not so quickly
and backs that belief hiring Energy secretary Chu, who said in 2008...
“Somehow we have to figure out how to boost the price of gasoline to the levels in Europe.”

I prefer that utility rates skyrocket.
"Under my plan of a cap and trade system, electricity rates would necessarily skyrocket"
" Obama: I?ll make energy prices ?skyrocket? « Hot Air

SO I've proven that OBAMA prefers insurance companies go out of business thus costing $100 billion in taxes and 400,000 people's jobs!
HE SAID so!

I've proven he said "I'd like higher gas prices"... Well if you idiots that voted for this dumb f...k wanted that YOU GOT 'EM!!

Oh I dont doubt he really wants that and believes it. He just didnt say most of it.

Then tell me IF OBAMA prefers a single payer...WHAT happens to the 1,300 insurance companies???
HE DID say those things though...
I prefer utilities that build coal burning go bankrupt! WhY would any dumb f...k let alone the President want ANY business go bankrupt?
How stupid. I totally understand he says he doesn't want coal burning utilities REGARDLESS if they cut their emissions! Period!
HE said "I'd like higher gas prices"... WHY?? To be replace with NOW what we are finding is MORE expensive ethanol???

Why didn't he say "I'd like to lower gas prices by encouraging more competitive energy sources so gas will be in great supply!
But you see HE doesn't understand the market economy!

Obama says those things because he is an idiot.
The bigger question is why the miners unions all supported him.

Oh I dont doubt he really wants that and believes it. He just didnt say most of it.

Then tell me IF OBAMA prefers a single payer...WHAT happens to the 1,300 insurance companies???
HE DID say those things though...
I prefer utilities that build coal burning go bankrupt! WhY would any dumb f...k let alone the President want ANY business go bankrupt?
How stupid. I totally understand he says he doesn't want coal burning utilities REGARDLESS if they cut their emissions! Period!
HE said "I'd like higher gas prices"... WHY?? To be replace with NOW what we are finding is MORE expensive ethanol???

Why didn't he say "I'd like to lower gas prices by encouraging more competitive energy sources so gas will be in great supply!
But you see HE doesn't understand the market economy!

Obama says those things because he is an idiot.
The bigger question is why the miners unions all supported him.

Half right...
After giving then-Sen. Barack Obama a full-throttled endorsement in the 2008 presidential election, the United Mine Workers of America has decided not to endorse either Obama or the presumptive Republican nominee, Mitt Romney, in 2012.
Kameras said that the union hadn't updated its membership numbers and didn't have any more recent numbers to offer, but experts say that its membership could be seeing a steep drop given the decline in the coal industry.
Coal Miners? Union Sits Out Presidential Race - NationalJournal.com

Again.. here is a perfect example of how just a little internet research would have revealed that:
So if somebody wants to build a coal-fired plant they can. It’s just that it will bankrupt them…”
– Barack Obama speaking to San Francisco Chronicle, January 2008
Power Plant Closures Archives - IER

It surely doesn't take a brain surgeon to ask the question, if Obama wants bankrupt utilities that burn coal, there won't be as many coal burning utilities.
Then here is the really complicated connection... if there are fewer coal burning utilities.. geez wouldn't that mean less demand for coal and
less demand means fewer coal miners.

Forum List

Back