If every community’s population can just be replaced overnight with Haitians, subsidized by taxpayer dollars so companies can privatize the profits -

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
This is quite correct.

Distilled down to as few words as necessary to make it easy to comprehend. Of course, the leftoids won't comprehend it because hey have been unmasked as hating America.

There are 7.7M open jobs. No one is losing their job to an immigrant.

Yes they are.

Bringing in people from shit holes like Haiti is a disaster. And how many of those 20,000 do you think are actually working? FFS

All these myths about jobs and how we need the dregs of foreign countries to work are not only untrue, they are insulting.

I am in the middle of farm country. This is prime harvest time. We have no criminal aliens harvesting. None. We have mechanical harvesters, sorters and packers. They operate all night long. There are 3 operators per machine covering day shift, swing shift and nights. I suspect they have college educations as they are engaged in technical work.

Yes they are.

Bringing in people from shit holes like Haiti is a disaster. And how many of those 20,000 do you think are actually working? FFS

You tell me you made the claim.

Forum List

Back