If Harris wins the debate on creepy Disney or improves her odds, there won't be another debate, if she loses, there will

The questions will be scripted and her answers will be sent through an earpiece.
She will have the questions two weeks beforehand. Picking which ones she will or won't answer and sending her edits back.

Trump will be lucky if her SS agents stop another attempted assassination attempt by the moderator.

Yes. They will have the questions ahead of time. The CNN interview was needed from her team, with assistance from Walz only to show that she is NOT perfect. Probably because she didn't know what questions were coming.

In the end, no way big corporate far-left creepy Disney doesn't ensure her teams know the specific questions. When I watched Hillary speak I could tell she prepped for a specific question. it was too refined, too rehearsed.

One can only rehearse in such a manner if they have the questions ahead of time. You can know the general subjects that will be covered, but you can't know a specific question that allows you to answer in an optimal manner.
Whether you know the questions or not
The topics are fairly obvious

She will "win" by being declared the winner by "journalists" who have already written the story.

Unless the Party Bosses have changed their collective mind and will instruct their operatives in the media to report that she was a disaster. then they can pressure her to withdraw so they can pick another.

They would have to sue several states to get her taken off the ballot at this late date, but the courts showed their willingness to go along with any and all Democratic shenanigans in 2020, so there is no reason to think they won't this time.

She will "win" by being declared the winner by "journalists" who have already written the story.

Unless the Party Bosses have changed their collective mind and will instruct their operatives in the media to report that she was a disaster. then they can pressure her to withdraw so they can pick another.

They would have to sue several states to get her taken off the ballot at this late date, but the courts showed their willingness to go along with any and all Democratic shenanigans in 2020, so there is no reason to think they won't this time.

Harris will “win” by staying composed, looking informed and acting Presidential.
That will stamp her approval with voters who may not be sure of her readiness

Trump cannot change his reputation one way or another

Whether you know the questions or not
The topics are fairly obvious
Obviously....
However at this time in the campaigning Trump is "driving" the discussion and topics with his platform. Harris is on constant defense. She has yet to put forward a platform idea that is different other than a property tax which will not fly.
Her only platform is "orange man bad". Which is not a winning strategy. Sure, negative campaigning is effective but only when you have a positive platform of ideas you and the population are excited about.

Harris has been Vice President for four years, she has worked closely with the Biden Cabinet, Congress and world leaders.

She's worked closely with world leaders?

Huh.

There are multiple wars which are potentially going to expand, China has sent drones with missile carrying capabilities six times over Japan in the last two years. Each time the Japanese airforce scrambled jets to fly by it.

There is plenty more I could provide and I know at best, 1% of what Western intelligence agencies and I presume she knows.

Be careful what you wish for. As with any bridge you want to be sold, tell me the size and I will sell it to you. Therein lies the risk of being too loyal when facts suggest you should at the very least exercise some criticism where warranted.

I will be honest. I don't think she really wants to be president. Or rather, I think she is deeply afraid of the job and I don't blame her, especially at this junction in history. She probably wanted it in 2020, but knowing what she knows now, I don't think she really wants that vast responsibility.

If you heard the worse possible news that a nuclear missile was headed towards Hawaii, would Harris be able to sign off on a response to whichever nation launched it?

Peace through strength avoids wars.

Last edited:
1725124748883.png

As an experience prosecutor facing off against a morally corrupt narcissist running to stay out of prison and not so much to do the hard work of actually being the President...

She just needs to stand up to his bullying (which he can't stand) and get under his skin...

Resulting in a Col. Nathan Jessup explosion.

WW

Translation: Harris will make Trump look like stupid fat old man so I need to make an excuse.

Harris will be prepared to “bait” Trump and push his buttons

It is unlikely Trump can keep his composure and avoid Harris’ attempt to portray him as weird

Harris will “win” by staying composed, looking informed and acting Presidential.

Only if she answers the questions and has a substantial defense for Trump's attacks on her hypocrisy.

She's worked closely with world leaders?

Huh.

There are multiple wars which are potentially going to expand, China has sent drones with missile carrying capabilities six times over Japan in the last two years. Each time the Japanese airforce scrambled jets to fly by it.

There is plenty more I could provide and I know at best, 1% of what Western intelligence agencies and I presume she knows.

Be careful what you wish for. As with any bridge you want to be sold, tell me the size and I will sell it to you. Therein lies the risk of being too loyal when facts suggest you should at the very least exercise some criticism where warranted.

ummm….
Are you aware Trump has already defended Putin, Kim and Xi?

She may do that. Given enough preperation, anyone not at late stages of dementia can look informed and articulate for an hour.
One hour will make them forget why they were not sure of her readiness? The rambling non-responsive answers to questions, the refusal to talk to the media except under tightly controlled conditions and with Daddy by her side, her utter failure as Border Czar, and her sudden embrace of wall-building?
Nor does he need to. His appearance will tell the world, "they tried fining me, jailing me, confiscating my wealth, and even shooting me. But, look, I'm still me. I'm the winner, and with me at the helm, our great nation will be a winner again."

ummm….
Are you aware Trump has already defended Putin, Kim and Xi?

Yes, he plays nice with Strongmen. It's somewhat of a weakness but there is also some logic to it. These same leaders enjoy U.S attention. He is great at smiling in the face of these leaders and saying nice things, that's to save them face before he hits them with a tariff or cuts off their oil revenue.

When Reagan met with Gorbachev there was outrage by many in America. Oddly, it was the left wing that supported him. They even famously joked and shared a drink. This was at the height of the Cold War.

They didn't get a deal done, but who ended up on top in the end?

There is a method to his madness even if I'm not entirely convinced he purposely operatives with that objective in mind at that time.

Harris will be prepared to “bait” Trump and push his buttons

It is unlikely Trump can keep his composure and avoid Harris’ attempt to portray him as weird
I know that the Democrats are wanting to see this. But it would be complete idiocy for him not to prepare for this and to flip it around onto her.

He can and will successfully claim this was lawfare perpetrated by her. There are so many obvious reasons why people do not believe it was anything else but "politics as usual" and nothing but lawfare. They do not believe Trump to be guilty of anything other than being a republican.

And that's what will play out in front of millions of viewers. Sure it's good for rallying of the base but that's NOT what she needs....she needs independent voters to vote FOR her....not against Trump.

Forum List

Back