If Harris wins the debate on creepy Disney or improves her odds, there won't be another debate, if she loses, there will

Harris can easily deflect those.
Can Trump defend his felony charges in front of an experienced prosecutor?
She has not done it yet successfully...not even once.

And Trump HAS defended them successfully. Multiple times. And the most important thing is that the people believe that his only true crime was being a republican.

Trump, JohnDB, a many times convicted felon.

Kamala has done it hundreds of times against far better prepared opponents.

π‘ͺπ’π’Žπ’Žπ’π’ 𝒔𝒆𝒏𝒔𝒆 π’Šπ’” π’π’Šπ’Œπ’† 𝒅𝒆𝒐𝒅𝒐𝒓𝒂𝒏𝒕... 𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒔𝒆 π’˜π’‰π’ 𝒏𝒆𝒆𝒅 π’Šπ’• 𝒕𝒉𝒆 π’Žπ’π’”π’•, 𝒏𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒖𝒔𝒆 π’Šπ’•!
πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†

She's going to win the election, something tells me this is the objective.

What is far more important, is not that the Party wins but that the best policies win for America and world peace.

Presidential debates are really a win/win situation.

If you are a DEM the DEM wins.

If you are a GOP the GOP wins.
See, win/win.

WW
That's not true at all.

Biden's debate almost cost him his presidency with the 25th ammendment being used.
Reagan made Mondale look like a sleezey used car salesman who wanted to take your teenage daughter out on a date.

A bad or disastrous debate performance can kill a candidates political future.

She will know the talking points in and out though. Trump will seem evasive when his mind goes to a broader issue or on one of his tangents. It isn't a rally, but he treats it like it is. He has to think back to his university days and structure his arguments sharply in order to win. She is good at regurgitating someone elses words.

I was in the Toastmasters Club when I worked at IBM. Somewhat by default I was nominated to be the "regional representative" and to represent our team. I turned it down, perhaps unwisely because I do enjoy debate and speeches of persuasion, even just to debate and philosophize. There was no benefit to me so I didn't want to put in the effort.

There were small law class debates in High School and of course university required plenty of debate and exchanges of ideas, though far less than I see in U.S university course videos I have watched. To be a good debater you have to answer the question. He needs to address it in a strong manner first, before turning the tables on her, which he likes to do and does fairly well because he understand the Dems weaknesses.

Therefore, focus on your strength first on the policy. The more important the policy for him "economy, the border, abortion, World War III" the more time he should spend on it. The more detailed he should be.

The debate against Biden could have been won by a wider margin if he drilled them with facts, especially facts based on Trumps years. The fallacy that "Trump lost all these jobs while Dems gained" is the worst and one he must debunk in this debate. "During covid our economy didn't lose millions of jobs, they were furloughed because states shut down during covid. Biden just regained those jobs and then used false job stats after record debt for the I.R.A that hurt American workers drastically. Overstated by almost a million jobs. What else did they overstate that we don't hear about"?

I mean this is really childs play. Harris will try to get him off balance with personal attacks, attacking silly things to get his attention. He has to stay focused, because she will just repeat what she practiced.

The media are trying to make this debate bigger than it is because they want the same kind of HR they worked on Biden to get. He thus has to get her off her talking points. Having the mic off could hurt him in the long wrong run but if it keeps him disciplined it will be to his advantage. No crowd? That's absurd if true.

She probably wins this debate, even if it's just an even outcome it will guarantee she doesn't do a second. The media want an easy argument as to why Trump lost the eelction in 2024 against someone with the worst approval rating in history, in a government with the worst approval rating, record inflation, massive personal debt and open borders.

When WWIII begins as Europe continues their decline and inability to assist without any pressure on them, it will not be pretty.
If Russia starts WW3, it won't be in Europe.
And it's much more likely that China and Russia will have decided on how to start it. I would imagine with conventional weapons, with all nuclear weapons ready.

However, it's more likely that mutually agreed upon limitations will prevent the superpowers from meeting toe to toe. Proxy wars will have a lont future if agreements are honoured.

First it has to be decided whether America will allow the Ukraine to strike inside Russia with longer range missiles?
That could upset the balance that's been achieved.

Trump, JohnDB, a many times convicted felon.

Kamala has done it hundreds of times against far better prepared opponents.

π‘ͺπ’π’Žπ’Žπ’π’ 𝒔𝒆𝒏𝒔𝒆 π’Šπ’” π’π’Šπ’Œπ’† 𝒅𝒆𝒐𝒅𝒐𝒓𝒂𝒏𝒕... 𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒔𝒆 π’˜π’‰π’ 𝒏𝒆𝒆𝒅 π’Šπ’• 𝒕𝒉𝒆 π’Žπ’π’”π’•, 𝒏𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓 𝒖𝒔𝒆 π’Šπ’•!
πŸ˜†
πŸ˜†
I get it you are hopeful.
I really don't like either candidate to be honest.
The Board of Govenors, FDA, Dept of Agriculture, and Farm Credit are not looking like they will get fixed anytime soon. No one talks about them. And destroying Dept of Education is not how this needs to be handled.

But I do understand the process well enough to have a sneaking suspicion of what's at stake and how things will go.

You are hopefully wishing for an outcome that will surprise EVERYONE....a literal miracle.
I'm much more cynical and expect the natural results from what I've seen to date.

Almost guaranteed, the Dems are a political party not a policy party. This is why Trump is a sucker for accepting the debate on ABC and not forcing her on to go onto Fox as well.

He is being played almost certainly which is why they added the additions of notes and sitting down etc, it was to get Trump to the debate by appearing to capitulate. This took the focus off of "three debates" which Trump promoted often and made him feel he is somehow "winning" by getting her to accept the original debate terms. Huh?

It is what it is. The average citizen has to watch a three month media sprint to the W.H after Biden left.

I don't think they'll be another debate even if she losses because the media will spin the loss as a toss up regardless of how bad it is.

The TRUMP/Biden debate would have been promoted as a draw had it not been for Biden's obvious cognitive decline which they knew they couldn't spin and additional debates wouldn't help.
IMO ABC will intentional set up the debate to be a draw and have no obvious winner to protect Harris.

They'll questions much like were asked in the CNN interview and not pressing for follow ups or challenge answers. They will do this for both Harris and TRUMP to give the appearance of fairness.

I think they'll follow the interview format and use a lot of video to eat up time with the addition of wordy questions.

There's a good chance they re-evaluate how muted mics are used. In the Biden debate they allowed back and forth between the 2.

I think they give some kind of spin on muting the mics, and use it to prevent TRUMP from challenging Harris on her answers. Something like "If a candidates response isn't on topic of question their mic will be muted".

With only 1 debate they won't be able to focus much on any 1 issue so questions will be chosen to help Harris and hurt TRUMP. They will ask TRUMP questions he will need to answer using up all his time in an attempt to prevent him from using his time to challenge Harris.

ABC can and will do everything to help Harris. There's a lot they can do without giving her questions in advance.

She has not done it yet successfully...not even once.

And Trump HAS defended them successfully. Multiple times. And the most important thing is that the people believe that his only true crime was being a republican.
Trump continues to lose court cases

Almost guaranteed, the Dems are a political party not a policy party. This is why Trump is a sucker for accepting the debate on ABC and not forcing her on to go onto Fox as well.

He is being played almost certainly which is why they added the additions of notes and sitting down etc, it was to get Trump to the debate by appearing to capitulate. This took the focus off of "three debates" which Trump promoted often and made him feel he is somehow "winning" by getting her to accept the original debate terms. Huh?

It is what it is. The average citizen has to watch a three month media sprint to the W.H after Biden left.
When Fat Elvis loses the debate he will beg for another.

Why all of a sudden are Trump's supporters conveying such defeatist attitudes?
Are there new polls out?

Political debates can't be either won or lost by either candidate anymore.

Either candidate can say that the sky isn't blue, and get away with it!

Yes. They will have the questions ahead of time. The CNN interview was needed from her team, with assistance from Walz only to show that she is NOT perfect. Probably because she didn't know what questions were coming.

In the end, no way big corporate far-left creepy Disney doesn't ensure her teams know the specific questions. When I watched Hillary speak I could tell she prepped for a specific question. it was too refined, too rehearsed.

One can only rehearse in such a manner if they have the questions ahead of time. You can know the general subjects that will be covered, but you can't know a specific question that allows you to answer in an optimal manner.

Most good politicians will have rehearsed answers memorised for every issue. This is why they never give direct answers. They practice how to take a question and make it fit their rehearsed answer.
Kamala isn't good at shaping questions to fit her answers and she clearly isn't all that good at memorizing. Her word salads are a result of her only being able to remember key words and phrases which she repeats trying to remember the rest of what she's supposed to say.

Last edited:
Most good politicians will have rehearsed answered memorised for every issue. This is why they never give direct answers. They practice how to take a question and make it fit their rehearsed answer.
Kamala isn't good at shaping questions to fit her answers and she clearly isn't all that good at memorizing. Her word salads are a result of her only being able to remember key words and phrases which she repeats trying to remember the rest of what she's supposed to say.
Who said of the section 60s cemetery issue? I have no knowledge it might be the other peoples families. It was a campaign something.

I get it you are hopeful.
I really don't like either candidate to be honest.
The Board of Govenors, FDA, Dept of Agriculture, and Farm Credit are not looking like they will get fixed anytime soon. No one talks about them. And destroying Dept of Education is not how this needs to be handled.

But I do understand the process well enough to have a sneaking suspicion of what's at stake and how things will go.

You are hopefully wishing for an outcome that will surprise EVERYONE....a literal miracle.
I'm much more cynical and expect the natural results from what I've seen to date.
Kamala is far more honest.

If Russia starts WW3, it won't be in Europe.
And it's much more likely that China and Russia will have decided on how to start it. I would imagine with conventional weapons, with all nuclear weapons ready.

However, it's more likely that mutually agreed upon limitations will prevent the superpowers from meeting toe to toe. Proxy wars will have a lont future if agreements are honoured.

First it has to be decided whether America will allow the Ukraine to strike inside Russia with longer range missiles?
That could upset the balance that's been achieved.

Putin realizes there is no way he can defeat NATO

A more likely scenario is China invading a weakly defended Eastern Russia and taking back disputed territory

The entire planet witnessed that fucking CNN spectacle.... as 3 more states turned. :laughing0301:

For the debate, subtract the personal pampering, subtract the notes, subtract the support animal (he fucked the pooch anyway and doubled down on his cowardly stolen valor), and put her on her feet - keep in mind, 95% of her career she's been OFF her feet.

There's nothing less appealing than an ignorant slut who's loathed by both parties and has a likeability factor similar to hillury right after she's been accused of another murder.

I like President Trump's chances. :abgg2q.jpg:

The entire planet witnessed that fucking CNN spectacle.... as 3 more states turned. :laughing0301:

For the debate, subtract the personal pampering, subtract the notes, subtract the support animal (he fucked the pooch anyway and doubled down on his cowardly stolen valor), and put her on her feet - keep in mind, 95% of her career she's been OFF her feet.

There's nothing less appealing than an ignorant slut who's loathed by both parties and has a likeability factor similar to hillury right after she's been accused of another murder.

I like President Trump's chances. :abgg2q.jpg:

View attachment 1004365
Dude, have you ever addressed your sexuality issues?

When Fat Elvis loses the debate he will beg for another.
Trump has nothing to gain from the debate
We already know what he is

Harris has an opportunity to present herself as a viable, stable candidate able to take on Trump

Forum List

Back