If Harris wins the debate on creepy Disney or improves her odds, there won't be another debate, if she loses, there will

There's nothing less appealing than an ignorant slut who's loathed by both parties and has a likeability factor similar to hillury right after she's been accused of another murder.

Why Republicans are losing to Kamala

I'm not sure what you're talking about or what it has to do with my comments.
Fat Elvis stated yesterday the following.

1. I have no knowledge of events.
2. I have no knowledge of laws regarding Arlington Cemetery
3. I have no knowledge of my TicTock campaign account
4. I think my egomaniac faults are caused by the Biden Administration.

Right

Harris has an opportunity to present herself as a viable, stable candidate able to take on Trump

She had that chance last week with CNN and choked on it like a 9" black dick.

And that was with a fellow comrade questioner (more of a guide), a support puppy, and notes, in a cozy, soviet style setting. It won't get any easier than that.

The electorate will give her 1 more chance, but she can't sound like "Buy me a BMW" while she's gagging on Willie Brown. Those days are over.

kam taking a shit.jpg

And that was with a fellow comrade questioner (more of a guide), a support puppy, and notes, in a cozy, soviet style setting. It won't get any easier than that.

The electorate will give her 1 more chance, but she can't sound like "Buy me a BMW" while she's gagging on Willie Brown. Those days are over.

Nice try but Kamala Harris gave a good interview

Articulate, calmly answered questions, displaying a vocabulary worthy of a college graduate compared to Trumps fourth grade antics

Nice try but Kamala Harris gave a good interview

Articulate, calmly answered questions, displaying a vocabulary worthy of a college graduate compared to Trumps fourth grade antics
You must have been home-schooled in the back of the family dildo shop... or you're a congenital liar.

The reviews from YOUR side ranged from "she moved the ball a little bit" to "that's the dumbest mother fucker I've ever seen on a tv".

View attachment 1004375
Hilarious

I glad your personal jesus will ask at the mythical gates of heaven what kind of person you were.

Putin realizes there is no way he can defeat NATO

A more likely scenario is China invading a weakly defended Eastern Russia and taking back disputed territory

There is no way China invades Russia, especially after decades in which Russia could have destroyed China but did not.

Communists find a way to co-exist even if they don't trust one another. Russians are learning Mandarin at a record rate. Potentially Russians could become a vassal state of China, but even that is a stretch.

Forum List

Back