If it’s so terrible to be black in America why do all part-blacks identity as black?

Its actually real simple if your twisted mind will allow it to be...Further, I never try to polish turds, I don’t speak of “undocumented people” I speak of dirty wetbacks.
Follow along here.....Dirty Wetback breaks into America...you know, like Ashli Babbit broke into the Capitol...then Dirty Wetback steals a citizenship from Americans by dropping a taxpayer dependent needy anchor baby in your lap without your consent to be present....

Okay, so this is an interesting point. How does an anchor baby (actually, a child who is granted citizenship by virtue of our constitution) "steal" a citizenship from me? I've checked, I don't have any less citizenships than I had before that kid was born. It wasn't like that time someone stole my TV and VCR, I had one less TV and VCR after that happened.

Now, retarded fucked in the leftist filth thinks this is an awesome chain of events that deserves to be championed while good, real, core Americans view such action as complete bullshit allowed and encouraged by filth such as yourself.

Actually, the only people who are upset about that are racists. The ironic thing is that unless you are native American, you are someone who descended from some kind of immigrant from some other country that people found undesirable.

150 years ago, it was the Irish.
100 years ago, it was the Germans
50 years ago, it was the Poles
now it's the Mexicans.

In the past, someone screamed "Mick", "Kraut" and "Pollock" just as loudly as you scream "Wetback".
See thats your problem, you hate America types see no value in a U.S. citizenship, you globalist pukes think everyone in the world deserves one and should have one.
Let me enlighten you Tard....See, the U.S. is owned and operated by The People, we make the rules, we get to decide how citizenships are granted and to whom they are granted to.
Somehow, someway you have convinced your twisted self to believe that you shouldn’t have that right...you encourage and champion those who break in to our country and swiftly drop a needy, taxpayer dependent child in the laps of your fellow countrymen...somehow, someway your twisted hate America mind believes American taxpayers deserve this burden.

Further, one does not have to be a racist to HATE people who break in without our consent and destroy our nation...ALL legitimate, good, real, core Americans HATE illegals....You Super Tards always miss the details...the Irish, Germans and Poles migrated to America with a mandate to do so.
Try harder Gustavo from Mehico.

See thats your problem, you hate America types see no value in a U.S. citizenship, you globalist pukes think everyone in the world deserves one and should have one.
Let me enlighten you Tard....See, the U.S. is owned and operated by The People, we make the rules, we get to decide how citizenships are granted and to whom they are granted to.

Okay. So you get that a majority of "the people" favor immigration reform, right?

Somehow, someway you have convinced your twisted self to believe that you shouldn’t have that right...you encourage and champion those who break in to our country and swiftly drop a needy, taxpayer dependent child in the laps of your fellow countrymen...somehow, someway your twisted hate America mind believes American taxpayers deserve this burden.

Not at all. I know that kid is going to grow up to be a productive member of our society, unlike the loser white trash that supports Trump.

Further, one does not have to be a racist to HATE people who break in without our consent and destroy our nation...ALL legitimate, good, real, core Americans HATE illegals....You Super Tards always miss the details...the Irish, Germans and Poles migrated to America with a mandate to do so.

Actually, they were every bit as unwelcome as the Mexican are now. Maybe more so. My grandfather came here between the World Wars, and no one was really happy to see more Germans come over. Prohibition was sold as an Anti-German measure. Those dirty Germans doing dirty German things in their German Beer Halls.

My family pronounces it's name differently than in the "old country" because My Grandfather wanted to sound less German. He also stopped calling himself Ludwig and started calling himself Louis.

Different generations, same bigoted shit.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Okay. So you get that a majority of "the people" favor immigration reform, right?

Not at all. I know that kid is going to grow up to be a productive member of our society, unlike the loser white trash that supports Trump.

Actually, they were every bit as unwelcome as the Mexican are now. Maybe more so. My grandfather came here between the World Wars, and no one was really happy to see more Germans come over. Prohibition was sold as an Anti-German measure. Those dirty Germans doing dirty German things in their German Beer Halls.

My family pronounces it's name differently than in the "old country" because My Grandfather wanted to sound less German. He also stopped calling himself Ludwig and started calling himself Louis.

Different generations, same bigoted shit.
"Okay. So you get that a majority of "the people" favor immigration reform, right?"
NOBODY legitimate and not named Gustavo favors your idea of "immigration reform"

"Not at all. I know that kid is going to grow up to be a productive member of our society, unlike the loser white trash that supports Trump."
You know this but you can't show us the data? What predominantly Hispanic community is kicking ass? Literally every single brown city is a disgusting, crime ridden shithole.

"Actually, they were every bit as unwelcome as the Mexican are now. Maybe more so. My grandfather came here between the World Wars, and no one was really happy to see more Germans come over. Prohibition was sold as an Anti-German measure. Those dirty Germans doing dirty German things in their German Beer Halls."
Which laws laid on the books by The People did they break to get here?
Were American taxpayers forced to pay them to breed? Were they forced to pay them to fuck the place up?

"Different generations, same bigoted shit."
Are you admitting that multiculturalism destroys societies...that it doesn't and can't work?

This is awfully confusing...hoping someone can shed some light on it.

blank.gif
blank.gif
blank.gif
blank.gif
F. James Davis is a retired professor of sociology at Illinois State University. He is the author of numerous books, including Who is Black? One Nation's Definition (1991), from which this excerpt was taken.
Reprinted with permission of Penn State University Press

blank.gif
blank.gif
The One-Drop Rule Defined

To be considered black in the United States not even half of one's ancestry must be African black. But will one-fourth do, or one-eighth, or less? The nation's answer to the question 'Who is black?" has long been that a black is any person with any known African black ancestry. This definition reflects the long experience with slavery and later with Jim Crow segregation. In the South it became known as the "one-drop rule,'' meaning that a single drop of "black blood" makes a person a black. It is also known as the "one black ancestor rule," some courts have called it the "traceable amount rule," and anthropologists call it the "hypo-descent rule," meaning that racially mixed persons are assigned the status of the subordinate group. This definition emerged from the American South to become the nation's definition, generally accepted by whites and blacks. Blacks had no other choice. As we shall see, this American cultural definition of blacks is taken for granted as readily by judges, affirmative action officers, and black protesters as it is by Ku Klux Klansmen.
Let us not he confused by terminology. At present the usual statement of the one-drop rule is in terms of "black blood" or black ancestry, while not so long ago it referred to "Negro blood" or ancestry. The term "black" rapidly replaced "Negro" in general usage in the United States as the black power movement peaked at the end of the 1960s, but the black and Negro populations are the same. The term "black" is used in this book for persons with any black African lineage, not just for unmixed members of populations from sub-Saharan Africa. The term "Negro," which is used in certain historical contexts, means the same thing. Terms such as "African black," "unmixed Negro," and "all black" are used here to refer to unmixed blacks descended from African populations.
We must also pay attention to the terms "mulatto" and "colored." The term "mulatto" was originally used to mean the offspring of a "pure African Negro" and a "pure white." Although the root meaning of mulatto, in Spanish, is "hybrid," "mulatto" came to include the children of unions between whites and so-called "mixed Negroes." For example, Booker T. Washington and Frederick Douglass, with slave mothers and white fathers, were referred to as mulattoes. To whatever extent their mothers were part white, these men were more than half white. Douglass was evidently part Indian as well, and he looked it. Washington had reddish hair and gray eyes. At the time of the American Revolution, many of the founding fathers had some very light slaves, including some who appeared to be white. The term "colored" seemed for a time to refer only to mulattoes, especially lighter ones, but later it became a euphemism for darker Negroes, even including unmixed blacks. With widespread racial mixture, "Negro" came to mean any slave or descendant of a slave, no matter how much mixed. Eventually in the United States, the terms mulatto, colored, Negro, black, and African American all came to mean people with any known black African ancestry. Mulattoes are racially mixed, to whatever degree, while the terms black, Negro, African American, and colored include both mulattoes and unmixed blacks. As we shall see, these terms have quite different meanings in other countries​

• Thanks
NOBODY legitimate and not named Gustavo favors your idea of "immigration reform"

A new poll conducted January 29 to February 1 by Vox and Data for Progress (DFP) found that a majority of 1,124 likely voters and an overwhelming proportion of Democrats “strongly” or “somewhat” supported offering a path to citizenship for undocumented immigrants broadly (69 percent and 86 percent, respectively). That support jumps to 72 percent of likely voters and 87 percent of Democrats if you ask them specifically about “DREAMers” who were brought to the US as children. Those findings are consistent with other recent surveys on legalization, including one conducted by Pew in June 2020.

You know this but you can't show us the data? What predominantly Hispanic community is kicking ass? Literally every single brown city is a disgusting, crime ridden shithole.

Again, your racism isn't an argument?

Did a girl you were stalking date a Mexican instead of you?

Which laws laid on the books by The People did they break to get here?
Were American taxpayers forced to pay them to breed? Were they forced to pay them to fuck the place up?

Undocumented immigrants are a net economic gain. the value of the goods and services they produce far outweigh their cost.

Are you admitting that multiculturalism destroys societies...that it doesn't and can't work?

Actually, it makes society more awesome. I love the fact that I can enjoy food, music, art from a variety of cultures and diverse backgrounds.

• Thanks

Because that's how society sees them. They don't see a dark skinned white person, they see a light skinned black person.
No, there are dark skinned White people, like the Spanish. It mostly depends on their hair if they're Black or not.
Thats really an ignorant comment. I know people from Sudan that are Black as tar with straight hair.

• Thanks

Because that's how society sees them. They don't see a dark skinned white person, they see a light skinned black person.
No, there are dark skinned White people, like the Spanish. It mostly depends on their hair if they're Black or not.
Thats really an ignorant comment. I know people from Sudan that are Black as tar with straight hair.
Well if they are "Black as tar" then what kind of hair they have is irrelevant. We're talking about those who may be trying to pass, and how you can tell what they are racially.

Yea, why did blacks even come up with these different racial categories and labels in the first place?

No one really identified as black, white, Hispanic or anything else until darkies started coming up with these multiple labels and racial categories

Like when Jews or the Irish wanted to avoid discrimination; they changed their last names from Goldstein to Smith or they dropped their accents...and no one could tell they were really Irish or Jewish...

Why can't people like her just say she is German or Polish?? No one would have even known she was black by looking at her or anything...
View attachment 496881

Or this guy...no one would have ever called him black if he simply identified as European only...

View attachment 496883

If they were smart, they would do this...but since they are partially black...they are too dumb....sad
Not as I've been educated by Americans to believe.
There was, still is?...the "one drop and you're Black" rule introduced by White people?
In the US Census you have to put down your race....Black, White, Asian etc. One woman got upset because there was no "Brown" box to tick.

• Thanks
Please see my thread about "mixed race" or eliminating race from all forms.
Now the census is using the "one drop rule", which is very outdated.
That's how a Black man at another site explained it to me...how it was [and still seems to be]..."one drop and you're Black".
I read about Black people with "one drop" but with not very dark skin, "passing" as White.
All American citizens should be referred to as "American".
African-American, Chinese-American, Korean-American, Mexican-American, German-American etc etc etc should all no longer be allowed.

There are a lot of advantages in Identifying as black, especially in college admissions. Someone I know is 1/8th black (a great-grandparent), and she applied to a competitive college, checking whitre as her race, and she was rejected. (She was an OK student in high school, but nothing remarkable.) She next applied to an extremely competitive college, checking black this time, and she was accepted.

The only cucks I know beg for free shit for something their great-great grandfather may have done.
If it's so hard to be black in America why would blacks give their children names such as ShaQuita and DaShawn...why would they want their emailed resume to be discriminated against?
These are made up names as well. Their ancestral names were like Ngumbo or something. A tenant of mine from Ghana's first name was Kobina. Many Christianized African immigrants have taken, or been given, first names from the bible. I have a tenant from Africa whose first name is Elijah.

Forum List

Back