If John McCain was so great…

Don't even get me started on my opinion of John McCain...…:blowup:

Though I find it rather telling of him when there are more Democrats that have supported and defended him and now mourning his loss, than Republicans.
This sayeth a Tribalist.

You calling me a Tribalist???? :1peleas:
With your attitude toward the passing of Sen. McCain, most definitely.

Well excuse me if I'm not a hypocrite...…..I've never liked the man and I won't pretend that I do now...…..if that makes me a Tribalist, then so be it

Why did He not win the presidency... Because he was never a serious candidate. Just another career politician the lowest of life forms.
Which president do you like that wasnt a career politician? Also, anyone that makes it to the primaries is a serious candidate.
My personal favorite President is Harry Truman.

Of course he wouldnt even recognize what the Dimocratic Party has turned into today.

Why did He not win the presidency... Because he was never a serious candidate. Just another career politician the lowest of life forms.
Which president do you like that wasnt a career politician? Also, anyone that makes it to the primaries is a serious candidate.
Na, There was only one president that was not a career politician and did not want the job but felt it was his duty to do the job, after the country begging him to stay on… George Washington - all others fail in comparison.

Donald Trump not being career politician could very well become one, this is true. But he sure is under the skin of the progressives which is fine for right now... :abgg2q.jpg:
Well anyone who hates all presidents doesnt really have an opinion worth listening to anyway. Youre just a weirdo.

Though I find it rather telling of him when there are more Democrats that have supported and defended him and now mourning his loss, than Republicans.
This sayeth a Tribalist.

Well excuse me if I'm not a hypocrite...…..I've never liked the man and I won't pretend that I do now...…..if that makes me a Tribalist, then so be it
What makes you a Tribalist is your willingness to stoop to demagoguery rather than embrace the constitutional system to advance your agenda

My personal favorite President is Harry Truman.

Of course he wouldnt even recognize what the Dimocratic Party has turned into today.

The actual DEMOCRATIC Party died with him, leaving only the empty shell, The Democrat Party. Gotta remember, HST was the LAST American president who understood that wars are for winning. Of course there IS hope that we may have another one just now. If The Democrat Party manages to wrest control of Congress then, yeah, we may get to test that. Hey, wouldn't a civil war count as a war?

This sayeth a Tribalist.

What makes you a Tribalist is your willingness to stoop to demagoguery rather than embrace the constitutional system to advance your agenda

WTF are you talking about??? You're trying to make this into something that it's not.

I do support and believe in the Constitution, but not how some keep trying to change or 'fix' it to read as their own agenda perceives.

This thread is about John McCain that recently passed...….a man that I've disliked since his campaign run for President years ago. .When in an interview with an Asian reporter in a state with an Asian governor, McCain says he hates all 'gooks' and they should die. While I can understand his personal feelings, but you can't be saying stuff like that on a campaign for President of the United States that has a population of roughly 17 million 'gooks'.

In the years since that episode (which is conveniently MIA), he's not done anything to show me he's worth the respect and honor that he expected. I've already offered for him to RIP and condolences to his family in another thread, as should be done with anyone. And I do truly hope he has now found peace in death that he never had in life.....but I still don't like him & probably never will.

Na, There was only one president that was not a career politician and did not want the job but felt it was his duty to do the job, after the country begging him to stay on… George Washington - all others fail in comparison.

Donald Trump not being career politician could very well become one, this is true. But he sure is under the skin of the progressives which is fine for right now... :abgg2q.jpg:
Well anyone who hates all presidents doesnt really have an opinion worth listening to anyway. Youre just a weirdo.
You do realize that presidents are career politicians in most cases, that makes them the lowest of life forms...

You do realize that presidents are career politicians in most cases, that makes them the lowest of life forms...
If you think career politicians are the lowest life form, you arent being even remotely realistic. I would say having that opinion alone makes YOU worse than career politicians.

The lowest form of scum are those who gleefully start thread after thread and post after post to speak ill of the recently dead out of petty political bitterness.

If you think career politicians are the lowest life form, you arent being even remotely realistic. I would say having that opinion alone makes YOU worse than career politicians.
Na, not really ...
Career politicians have no morals, no backbone and even less courage

The lowest form of scum are those who gleefully start thread after thread and post after post to speak ill of the recently dead out of petty political bitterness.
Na, not really
Federal government fucks millions of people over every single day because of career politicians

Na, not really ...
You are describing yourself. It would be nice if you could AT LEAST not be lower than career politicians.

Na, not really ...
You are describing yourself. It would be nice if you could AT LEAST not be lower than career politicians.
Lol
Says a progressive

Na, not really....

Yes, really. Such POS are the lowest scum on earth.

Dems lost their best double agent

Na, not really ...
Lol
Says a progressive
Nope. conservative all the way.

Career politician AKA someone that can't get a real job in the private sector because they don't put up with lies and BS or sweep it under the rug....like gooberment does

They love McCain UNTIL he runs for president against a "legitimate" Democrat.

Na, not really....

Yes, really. Such POS are the lowest scum on earth.
Lol
Says a progressive

Forum List

Back