If only one thing comes from Paul Walker's Death...

mal

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2009
Coimhéad fearg fhear na foighde™
...I would hope that it is young people realizing that everyone is mortal and that what has been done in 6 Fast and Furious movies is not reality... not by a long shot. I have no doubt that the... car that Paul Walker Died in was traveling way beyond the speed limit, not unlike the car that these 5 teens were killed in:

5 teens killed in fiery Orange County car crash - CBS News

And don't even get me started on the craziness I see almost every day by young people on motor cycles. I know there has always been and will always be a disconnect with youth and mortality but the way Hollywood portrays things it simply doesn't help and you can see it's influence.

:)

peace...

If only one thing comes from Paul Walker's Death...

...may it be an end to a shitty movie franchise.

Too soon? :dunno:

I watched the first one only...that was enough of that shit movie for me. :lol:

Hollywood and car crashes seem to go hand in hand. I knew oneday I would hear Walker was killed either on the set making one of these movies or thinking he is a stunt driver and wreck. Life in the fast lane........

As for Walker, RIP.

...I would hope that it is young people realizing that everyone is mortal and that what has been done in 6 Fast and Furious movies is not reality... not by a long shot. I have no doubt that the... car that Paul Walker Died in was traveling way beyond the speed limit, not unlike the car that these 5 teens were killed in:

And don't even get me started on the craziness I see almost every day by young people on motor cycles. I know there has always been and will always be a disconnect with youth and mortality but the way Hollywood portrays things it simply doesn't help and you can see it's influence.

peace...

That didn't happen when it was James Dean's Porsche.

Hollywood romanticizes fast cars, car chases, etc. Older people, adults, are not as influenced by it, but teenagers are. I don't think this man's death will be a lesson for teens, however. What did dying in a car crash do for James Dean? Just made him more of a romantic hero. Either this guy will be forgotten, or he will be remembered, like Dean is, with some kind of romantic aura surrounding him. It will likely have no influence on kids who get a thrill driving too fast.

peace...

John Bonham's death didn't bite into my generation's use of drugs and alcohol. ;)

Niether did Kieth Moons, (btw Moon was much better drummer) :lol:

peace...

John Bonham's death didn't bite into my generation's use of drugs and alcohol. ;)

I don't think Bonham's Alcholism was as Romanticized as Absurdly Wreckless Driving is in Fast and the Furious.

Everything about Society today is Extremes and it's Advertised as such.

Maybe Paul's Death was a little Karma for what he made his Name and Fortune for.

Maybe some Parents who have lost their kids in thier Honda's while they were acting Fast and Furious aren't as Sympathetic to Paul's Death as some of his Fans are.

Or maybe not.

I'd ask Biggie and 2pac what they thought about Karma and how they made their Name$ but they Dead. :thup:

peace...

If I read another simpleton online observing that Paul Walker's Death is Ironic...

The Fact that it has taken some how many days as opposed to about 2 seconds after hearing the news is what's most Concerning.

These people are allowed to Vote. :thup:

And I'm apparently Friends with some on Facebook... What's that say about me?... Or does it?... :dunno:

peace...

I hope people learn not to drive like fucking idiots but I doubt they will.

This particular car crash fatality was no different than the thousands of others.

2 guys in a car driving like idiots end up dead.

At least they didn't take anyone else with them.

I have no sympathy for either of these 2 assholes.

Forum List

Back