If only one thing comes from Paul Walker's Death...

I hope people learn not to drive like fucking idiots but I doubt they will.

This particular car crash fatality was no different than the thousands of others.

2 guys in a car driving like idiots end up dead.

At least they didn't take anyone else with them.

I have no sympathy for either of these 2 assholes.

I wouldn't say they're unworthy of sympathy. We've all done stupid stuff and we don't even know the extent of their alleged recklessness.

But I remember when that Jackass dude got drunk to about 5X the legal limit and then decided it was a good idea that he drive 140 MPHs. For me, that was beyond the pale and he needed to die for it. Funnily, his asshole fans would not even entertain that notion. Narcissistic bitches!

This particular car crash fatality was no different than the thousands of others.

I wouldn't say they're unworthy of sympathy. We've all done stupid stuff and we don't even know the extent of their alleged recklessness.

But I remember when that Jackass dude got drunk to about 5X the legal limit and then decided it was a good idea that he drive 140 MPHs. For me, that was beyond the pale and he needed to die for it. Funnily, his asshole fans would not even entertain that notion. Narcissistic bitches!

I'll wager you would agree with me if your parents and brother were killed by a reckless driver as mine were.

Sorry but these idiots and everyone like them deserve no sympathy. As I said it was sheer luck they didn't kill someone else and that's the only thing that should matter.

And the whole doing stupid stuff thing might apply to kids but wasn't this Walker idiot 40 years old?

I'll wager you would agree with me if your parents and brother were killed by a reckless driver as mine were.

Sorry but these idiots and everyone like them deserve no sympathy. As I said it was sheer luck they didn't kill someone else and that's the only thing that should matter.

And the whole doing stupid stuff thing might apply to kids but wasn't this Walker idiot 40 years old?

You're saying would I have a different opinion if I had emotions making me irrational? :cuckoo:

Almost everyone has engaged in "reckless" driving at one time or another. It doesn't mean I want them to die for it.

Yes, he was 40 and he was driving a car built for speed. Not everyone on the road is a granny driving a Studebaker five miles under the speed limit to the grocery store. Let's try to stick to reality.

You're saying would I have a different opinion if I had emotions making me irrational? :cuckoo:

Almost everyone has engaged in "reckless" driving at one time or another. It doesn't mean I want them to die for it.

Yes, he was 40 and he was driving a car built for speed. Not everyone on the road is a granny driving a Studebaker five miles under the speed limit to the grocery store. Let's try to stick to reality.

Hey dude, don't let your emotions make you irrational. Not having sympathy for this dipshit isn't the same as "wanting" him to die.

Let's try to curb the hyperbole and stick to reality.

He once bragged of getting a car up to 185 on the Highway... That's as Wreckless as Driving Drunk in my Opinion and these 30 and 40somethings who can't seem to grow the fuck up and still think they are 18 aren't getting an ounce of Sympathy from me when they wrap their car around a poll or a tree.

Or get Sucker Punched by some other Self-Obsessed Roided out Psycho... They are all cut from the same Cloth.

Thank God only the two Speed Addicted Prividged dbags were the ones who Died and not some Family in a Minivan that they could have plowed into when they lost control of that extremely unsafe Porsche.

600hp of can't control a motherfucker is what that proved to be... Shocker that it was almost a Decade ago that that little nugget was Realized by the Professionals.

Half Million Dollar Death Trap with (2) Willing Man Children in it.

It's not Ironic... It's Predictable.

Fuck him... He left a 15-year-old Girl without a Father... She ends up Lohan'ing and it's on his Grave for being Selfish.

:)

peace...

When was the last time you did over 100 MPH on a surface road? Or do you know better?

This fucking dope had all the money he would ever need to rent a track and drive as fast as he wanted.

quite frankly I'm not sorry he's dead he would have eventually killed someone.

When was the last time you did over 100 MPH on a surface road? Or do you know better?

This fucking dope had all the money he would ever need to rent a track and drive as fast as he wanted.

quite frankly I'm not sorry he's dead he would have eventually killed someone.

We don't really know what the speed was at this point, right? We're all reasonably certain it was a factor. Odds are it was excessive. Crazy excessive? We really don't know. That being the case, I'd reserve some of your judgment is all I'm saying.

All that being said, this PW does sound like a Hollywood phony who was being dangerous and a part of me is like alright then. But I don't know if what he did was so bad at this point and really, neither do you.

When I see a more substantial report, then I might be more inclined to see it how you see it.

The car didn't kill anyone. it was the idiots driving it that killed themselves.

Their families should be thanking god their idiocy didn't kill anyone else.

That is the main thing to be thankful here, that they did not kill anyone else. Their carelessness with their own lives is one thing, but to put others at risk is terrible. I also agree, again, that promoting high speed driving, unless it is professionally done on a race track by highly trained professionals, is reckless (pun intended) because it influences young people to do the same type of thing and may cause serious injury -- such as people who are paralized for life, or death--of the kids who try it and any innocent person in another car who may be injured or killed. It's just plain immoral to promote such behavior that may be tried out by kids on public highways.

Last edited:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l4B44E6dkSU]EXCLUSIVE: Paul Walker 's Car Accident at Time of Impact Caught in surveillance camera - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back