If Syria doesn't attack Israel

It still owns the Golan. They did, they lost and that's that.

Yes, and Israel destroyed more than 60 Druze Viillages. It was unneccessary.. Read Moshe Dayan.
but Druze still PREFER to live on the Israeli side------ever talk to a Druzie?

What choice do they have.. They still need to sell their apples.
when they have the CHOICE------they go over to the Israeli side------try
to cope

Yes, and Israel destroyed more than 60 Druze Viillages. It was unneccessary.. Read Moshe Dayan.
but Druze still PREFER to live on the Israeli side------ever talk to a Druzie?

What choice do they have.. They still need to sell their apples.
They don't choose to live with Muzzie fundies that want to kill them because they aren't.

Why would Syria attack?...The jihadist lunatics are every bit as much against a relative moderate Alawite like Assad, as they are the Jooz.

The Alawites are above the law in Syria.. According to Israel they are smugglers and drug traffickers.
according to Israel, the ALAWITES are smugglers and drug traffickers?----got a link----THIS
is news to me

Why would Syria attack?...The jihadist lunatics are every bit as much against a relative moderate Alawite like Assad, as they are the Jooz.

The Alawites are above the law in Syria.. According to Israel they are smugglers and drug traffickers.
That's beside the point.

The Alawites have every bit as much motivation to quash the jihadis as does Israel....Just ask my man Sunni Man...He has given me quite the historical lowdown on the region....Though we don't argee oan all the ins-and-outs, I have the scorecard program on who the players are, and you obviously don't.

Just STFU, you have no idea what you're blabbering about.

according to Israel, the ALAWITES are smugglers and drug traffickers?----got a link----THIS
is news to me
Maybe they are, maybe they aren't....But what we do know is that Assad had one hell of a problem with ISIS in Syria...That's bad news for anyone who doesn't want to follow Sharia law, like the Alawites.

That's beside the point.

The Alawites have every bit as much motivation to quash the jihadis as does Israel....Just ask my man Sunni Man...He has given me quite the historical lowdown on the region....Though we don't argee oan all the ins-and-outs, I have the scorecard program on who the players are, and you obviously don't.

Israel has wanted Syria destabilized and isolated since 1996 .. Read Clean Break Strategy.

That's beside the point.

Israel has wanted Syria destabilized and isolated since 1996 .. Read Clean Break Strategy.
I have no time----what is wrong with "wanting" an enemy "destabalized"?

That's beside the point.

Likkud and the U.S. neocons want Syria destabilized....ME instability means more $$$ for the warfare/welfare state.

You really are in way over your head, Corky.

That's beside the point.

So what, Syria is an enemy.

That's beside the point.

Likkud and the U.S. neocons want Syria destabilized....ME instability means more $$$ for the warfare/welfare state.

You really are in way over your head, Corky.

For what? Syria has NOTHING the US needs or wants.

Forum List

Back