CDZ If the officer who killed Ashli Babbit keeps his job, then the officer who shot Duante Wright should keep her job.

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
The Capitol police officer shot and killed an unarmed, female Trump supporter. As far as we know, since the democrat party will not release his name, no warning was given, no attempt to use less lethal means was employed....she was shot in a panic by the officer.

In the Wright shooting, the violent criminal was actively fighting with an officer, and the other officer mistakenly drew and used her pistol, thinking it was a taser. It was an accident.

Of the two officers, the officer who shot the violent criminal is less culpable in the death of wright than the capitol officer is in the intentional shooting of Babbit.

Of the two officers, the officer who shot Wright should keep her job, while the Capitol police officer should lose his.....

And they need to release his name....and they need the DOJ to do a complete civil rights investigation into the shooting.

I agree. The cop indiscriminately shot Ashli through a door. He knew full well what he was doing and his target was so close that he could have hit her wherever he wanted. She was just standing there. This was an intentional murder.

I think he simply panicked, but if the one cop is in trouble for accidentally shooting a violent criminal in the process of actively resisting arrest, this guy should be bounced from his job too.....

i disagree. She made herself a victim. Did she really think attacking the capital would go well?

as for the gun vs taser mistake...that is one major mistake to make...size...weight should have told her what weapon she had

The cop who shot Babbitt shot a filthy debased traitor attacking the United States Government exercising its constitutional duties. The Wright shooting is a complicated issue that raises a whole lot of questions. There is a big difference between these two incidents.

i disagree. She made herself a victim. Did she really think attacking the capital would go well?

as for the gun vs taser mistake...that is one major mistake to make...size...weight should have told her what weapon she had
1621511602810.png

Then you agree that our congresspersons need to write an Amendment to the Constitution establishing Castle Doctrine for all in the United States?

After all if it's alright to shot an unarmed protestor because our congresspersons feel threatened then all people should have that right if they feel threatened in their home or place of business.

*****SMILE*****

:)

The cop who shot Babbitt shot a filthy debased traitor attacking the United States Government exercising its constitutional duties. The Wright shooting is a complicated issue that raises a whole lot of questions. There is a big difference between these two incidents.

1621511994098.png

Then the president needs to publicly sign a proclamation that names names of who these insurrectionists and traitors are and denounce them. The people of the United States have a right to know.

*****SMILE*****

The Capitol police officer shot and killed an unarmed, female Trump supporter. As far as we know, since the democrat party will not release his name, no warning was given, no attempt to use less lethal means was employed....she was shot in a panic by the officer.

In the Wright shooting, the violent criminal was actively fighting with an officer, and the other officer mistakenly drew and used her pistol, thinking it was a taser. It was an accident.

Of the two officers, the officer who shot the violent criminal is less culpable in the death of wright than the capitol officer is in the intentional shooting of Babbit.

Of the two officers, the officer who shot Wright should keep her job, while the Capitol police officer should lose his.....

And they need to release his name....and they need the DOJ to do a complete civil rights investigation into the shooting.
Babbitt’s homicide was justified. The Wright shooting was a terrible accident.

the capital ---wanna be a cop-----is a MURDERER...it should be tried and hung
nobody in their RIGHT mind holds a weapon up and fires...without aiming...thats what everyone is taught....this is not what happened, the murderer raised the weapon and fired---this is murder

View attachment 491497

Then the president needs to publicly sign a proclamation that names names of who these insurrectionists and traitors are and denounce them. The people of the United States have a right to know.

*****SMILE*****

I don't see why such a proclamation is necessary. Moreover, a list of these traitors has not been completed yet. Investigations are still going on and probably will be for some time. When people are caught, their names are published.

Had the government dimwits acted promptly, quickly called in the National Guard and other reinforcements, and rounded up the rioters, and shipped them all off to RFK Stadium, as was done during the Vietnam protests, this lengthy and costly investigation perhaps would not have been necessary. At least there were plenty of cameras recording the assault, which have been such a help in identifying the perps. It's a huge project to identify the people who actually were involved before Jan. 6 in conspiracies to attack Congress.

Identifying the perps who physically took part in the riot is not the only task. What roles anyone in the White House, the Pentagon, or Congress itself played in the events of Jan. 6 must be examined. In addition to trump, I am particularly interested in people like the Flynn brothers, both highly placed people with top security clearances.

I have many questions, and I really do hope that we get a 9/11-style commission with wide-ranging powers up and running very soon. As you say, the people of the United States have a right to know.

I agree. The cop indiscriminately shot Ashli through a door. He knew full well what he was doing and his target was so close that he could have hit her wherever he wanted. She was just standing there. This was an intentional murder.

I think he simply panicked, but if the one cop is in trouble for accidentally shooting a violent criminal in the process of actively resisting arrest, this guy should be bounced from his job too.....
Yes, I believe the cop was a coward

View attachment 491497

*****SMILE*****

I don't see why such a proclamation is necessary. Moreover, a list of these traitors has not been completed yet. Investigations are still going on and probably will be for some time. When people are caught, their names are published.

Had the government dimwits acted promptly, quickly called in the National Guard and other reinforcements, and rounded up the rioters, and shipped them all off to RFK Stadium, as was done during the Vietnam protests, this lengthy and costly investigation perhaps would not have been necessary. At least there were plenty of cameras recording the assault, which have been such a help in identifying the perps. It's a huge project to identify the people who actually were involved before Jan. 6 in conspiracies to attack Congress.

Identifying the perps who physically took part in the riot is not the only task. What roles anyone in the White House, the Pentagon, or Congress itself played in the events of Jan. 6 must be examined. In addition to trump, I am particularly interested in people like the Flynn brothers, both highly placed people with top security clearances.

I have many questions, and I really do hope that we get a 9/11-style commission with wide-ranging powers up and running very soon. As you say, the people of the United States have a right to know.

1621516959424.png

Then president should be making constant public announcements of who these insurrectionists and traitors are to keep the people informed.

Is there water boarding or other interrogation techniques going on in those back rooms to obtain information from these insurrectionists and traitors as they're brought in for questioning?

How many, and who, so far have been thrown into the gulag to be forgotten?

The American people have a right to know!

*****SMILE*****

Last edited:

I suggest neither keep their job(s).

View attachment 491497

*****SMILE*****

View attachment 491515

Then president should be making constant public announcements of who these insurrectionists and traitors are to keep the people informed.

Is there water boarding or other interrogation techniques going on in those back rooms to obtain information from these insurrectionists and traitors as they're brought in for questioning?

*****SMILE*****

So call them and ask..

Babbitt was in the commission of committing a crime just like Wright.

View attachment 491497

*****SMILE*****

View attachment 491515

*****SMILE*****

So call them and ask..

1621518250213.png

I prefer writing my Congressman and demanding answers.

*****SMILE*****

This fails as a false comparison fallacy.

One cannot expect ‘clean debate’ with such dishonest sophistry.

Forum List

Back