If Trump can't run one small Family Foundation, then who could think he could run a country?

R

rdean

Trump signed the check that went to Pam Bondi. The foundation said he signs all the checks. So when asked how he could make such a mistake, they said it's because he signs too many checks.

I believe it's so he could pretend the money was coming from him even though we know he hasn't made a donation to his own foundation since 2008.

The $20,000.00 painting of himself supposedly hangs in the employee's room in one of his golf courses. That's where the Painter's assistant said it was shipped. He paid for it with Trump Foundation Tax exempt money other people paid to the Foundation thinking it was going to charity. His tax returns would tell the story.

The $25,000.00 sent to Pam Bondi, the Foundation said was supposed to go to another Charity in Utah. Only they can't explain how it ended up in Florida. The people of Florida know they got ripped off and want to know how their Attorney General ended up with $20,000.00 and why she dismissed the case.

Democrats in the House are asking the DOJ why they aren't investigating this case?

That's where it is up to now. This will become big, during the debates.

What if? Suppose? Once upon a time in far off fairy land. I think. I believe. Good grief. How asinine n you get?

If hillary cannot keep 4 people safe, then how do you think she will keep millions safe?

What if? Suppose? Once upon a time in far off fairy land. I think. I believe. Good grief. How asinine n you get?
Hello! Knock knock. Trump signed the checks. We know exactly what happened. And we know where the money went.

Don't worry, you'll get the details during the debate.

If hillary cannot keep 4 people safe, then how do you think she will keep millions safe?
Powell and Condi called that a witch hunt. So say something awful about them.

Colin Powell calls Benghazi a 'stupid witch hunt' - CNNPolitics.com
Oh good. You like Powell...

Colin Powell Bombs Bill, Hillary, and Trump
His criticism of Hillary Clinton, for example, reflects a skepticism that you would respect from a man who served in a Republican administration.

“Everything HRC touches she kind of screws up with hubris,” he wrote in one email.

Trump has driven rdean completely insane.

Bwa ha ha ha, and as we all know, Trump is the picture of sanity? Bwa ha ha ha ha .....

According to those flag and general officers and the 17 Medal of Honor recipients yesterday Trump is sane as can be.

I am free to disagree in america, and I do. You in turn can disagree with me. So can those flag and general officers and the 17 Medal of Honor recipients, they do not speak for me and I have no intention of ever submitting to a power structure that sodomizes it's own people and society for the benefit of a privileged few.

There's your "liberty" you folks always blather on about, I am free to not follow and swallow. Two horribly fucked up choices is no choice.

Bwa ha ha ha, and as we all know, Trump is the picture of sanity? Bwa ha ha ha ha .....

According to those flag and general officers and the 17 Medal of Honor recipients yesterday Trump is sane as can be.

I am free to disagree in america, and I do. You in turn can disagree with me. So can those flag and general officers and the 17 Medal of Honor recipients, they do not speak for me and I have no intention of ever submitting to a power structure that sodomizes it's own people and society for the benefit of a privileged few.

There's your "liberty" you folks always blather on about, I am free to not follow and swallow. Two horribly fucked up choices is no choice.

The problem is however, that you have zero credentials and therefore your opinion carries no weight at all when compared to those folks. You are simply a small voice blathering in the wilderness that is simply ignored and concluded as insignificant.

The problem is however, that you have zero credentials and therefore your opinion carries no weight at all when compared to those folks. You are simply a small voice blathering in the wilderness that is simply ignored and concluded as insignificant.

So you're upset with my liberty, I figured as much.

Powell and Condi called that a witch hunt. So say something awful about them.

Colin Powell calls Benghazi a 'stupid witch hunt' - CNNPolitics.com
So what, Hillary let them die. She is incompetent.
What do you mean so what? Republicans SOS's don't see it that way and they would know. You're just a minor bird repeating what you know nothing about. You just proved it.

So you're upset with my liberty, I figured as much.

Not at all. I'm simply knocking the chocks out from under you by telling you that your opinion carries no weight at all and that you are so small that you are totally insignificant.

Forum List

Back