If Trump chickens out of the CNN debate, as he says he will, should CNN ask Kamala Harris questions while she stands next to an empty podium?

When Kamala chickened out of the Fox debate, Fox and Trump just turned it into a town hall even where he answered unscripted and unassigned questions for the entire time. And it was a good event.

I doubt Kamala could do that anywhere nearly as effectively. We would likely just get her memorized biography again and some word salads or answers that in no way related to the questions asked.

1727041700795.png

Kamala is chickening out of the dinner that every presidential candidate has attended for decades.

Apparently the only time she's comfortable is when she's staged an event she shows up at.

Nasty bitch is afraid to let anyone see how much she's hated by everyone around her.

2JCmT-.gif

Kamala is chickening out of the dinner that every presidential candidate has attended for decades.

Apparently the only time she's comfortable is when she's staged an event she shows up at.

Nasty bitch is afraid to let anyone see how much she's hated by everyone around her.

View attachment 1016409
can you imagine the number of references to willie brown ....and kineepads?

I think they should! What do you think?

It's not a debate it's a setup just like the first one with Biden was a setup for Biden and the second one with Harris was a setup for Trump. He would be foolish to do another debate in that vituperous ambience and was foolish to do the first one with her.

I hear she's begging for another debate. hmm. I don't think he should give her what she wants. especially when she gets to make the rules. AGAIN.

Forum List

Back