If Trump flees the US, he shouldn´t go to Iraq

He and "W" are about equally welcome around the world, though Bush is arguably worse.

What happens when Ukraine indicts Biden? We have an extradition treaty with them? Will the Secret Service arrest him. How does that work?

He and "W" are about equally welcome around the world, though Bush is arguably worse.
I doubt Bush is worse. I wonder what wars Trump would have started if they had let him loose.
What an ignorant comment... Trump is the only President in out lifetime get deescalated wars and scaled back troop involvement.
The only escalation was the killing of the mass murdering Iranian General, which put the Iranians on notice and actually deescalated tensions in the ME, regardless of the media propaganda on the event.

I doubt Bush is worse. I wonder what wars Trump would have started if they had let him loose.
What an ignorant comment... Trump is the only President in out lifetime get deescalated wars and scaled back troop involvement.
The only escalation was the killing of the mass murdering Iranian General, which put the Iranians on notice and actually deescalated tensions in the ME, regardless of the media propaganda on the event.
Iranian hero General mass murdered ISIS.

you lost whatever credibility you had left saying warmonger constitution and mass murderer bush was not worse,what an idiot.
You Trumpians believe his every word. But you can use the fingers of one hand to count the troops he brought home. Instead, he is placing inhuman sanctions on several countries.

To quote the great Israeli leader Bibi:
“The enemy of my enemy is still my enemy!”

To quote the great Israeli leader Bibi:
“The enemy of my enemy is still my enemy!”
Does he have friends at all? He can be lucky the big powers are that indulgent to him. If Israel can get to the table with Sunni countries, then also with Iran. Now Trump is exploiting the situation to create a broader alliance against Iran, thus creating tensions, not calming the waves.

They have an arrest warrant for him :salute:

T will be a god in Florida while you will still be a broken bum
Trump may be the broke bum after he loses his immunity.
Spoken like the ignoramus Nazi , you’re

Forum List

Back