If Trump Is So Unpopular,

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
USA
Then why have I been seeing this picture everywhere since the first assassination attempt? Everywhere in my neighborhood, on the internet, at Trump rallies, it's probably even the history books already. People are making a whole lot of money off it too and there are really people on the left claiming that Trump is unpopular? Unbelievable!

download.jpeg

Then why have I been seeing this picture everywhere since the first assassination attempt? Everywhere in my neighborhood, on the internet, at Trump rallies, it's probably even the history books already. People are making a whole lot of money off it too and there are really people on the left claiming that Trump is unpopular? Unbelievable!
Because you live in an area of shit people and internet algorithms have figured out you engage with Trump content so they spam it at you

View attachment 1019472
The dullards are so scared that they are waffling themselves into Dream Land .
The Donny land slide victory is intact

Both of the shooting attempts can be best explained as being staged.
But I still fear an honest attempt on his life by the FBI, CIA, and SS agents who are disloyal to Trump.

True patriots can't allow Trump to interfere in the war against Russia.

The question now is, how will it be ensured that Kamawla will be chosen/elected? as president?

Both of the shooting attempts can be best explained as being staged.
But I still fear an honest attempt on his life by the FBI, CIA, and SS agents who are disloyal to Trump.

True patriots can't allow Trump to interfere in the war against Russia.

The question now is, how will it be ensured that Kamawla will be chosen/elected? as president?

You didn't answer my question. Not like that it's a surprise though.

Both Trump and Kamala are popular, but I can see the claim of a stolen election, and then a military junta to restore order to violent reactions over claimed results.

From which side?
A military junta will need to disassociate from both sides, in the interest of restoring order. do you understand what the term means?

I can't predict the actual cause of the violence but I suspect some candidate will claim his/her loss through cheating, and then resort to making threats of a gun related challenge being appropriate. The options on a guess are endless. Some candidate could be gunned down and then his/her win will be nullified.

But first assure me that you know the meaning of a 'military junta'.

View attachment 1019472
According to the left, 50% of the country are racist bigoted white supremacist deplorables.

Forum List

Back