If Trump were to run in 2024, a new poll shows he will easily win.

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
Perhaps the optimistic outcome of this recent poll would actually entice Donald Trump to join the presidential race in 2024.

The former president has repeatedly said that he is looking at the prospect “very seriously” but “it’s a bit too soon” to launch his bid.

According to a May 2021 poll, Donald Trump will be the clear winner if he ran in the 2024 presidential election against Vice President Kamala Harris.

(Excerpt) Read more at recentlyheard.com

That’s if there’s a recognizable country for him to be president of after Xiden and his gang are finished with it!!!

biden-we-are-back.jpg

Yes, it will be great if Trump runs. What is better than seeing him lose? It is seeing him lose a second time!

And the fact that his trumptard supporters will again have difficulty accepting his loss? Priceless.

Perhaps the optimistic outcome of this recent poll would actually entice Donald Trump to join the presidential race in 2024.

The former president has repeatedly said that he is looking at the prospect “very seriously” but “it’s a bit too soon” to launch his bid.

According to a May 2021 poll, Donald Trump will be the clear winner if he ran in the 2024 presidential election against Vice President Kamala Harris.

That’s if there’s a recognizable country for him to be president of after Xiden and his gang are finished with it!!!

biden-we-are-back.jpg

And..as predicted, the deficit/righteous/God fearing conservatives are flocking back to the mountain once
again proclaiming anyone with a "D" after their name...to be the Devil! :)
Trump is our savior!! Yeah..about that. Assuming he doesn't get snared in the mountain of legal proceedings
coming his way, he's going to have to get around people like DeSantis, whom I predict is going to be the one
who ultimately shows Trump the sidelines.

You guys are getting way too predictable.

biden-we-are-back.jpg
Let's hope that he does run, and I know that president Biden hopes so also. Having lost the popular vote by landslide amounts in 2016 and 2020, Trump has no chance in 2024. But, hopefully, since he is so beatable, his candidacy would prevent a stronger candidate from running against President Biden! Bigly!!!

Trump/Haley 2024!

biden-we-are-back.jpg
Let's hope that he does run, and I know that president Biden hopes so also. Having lost the popular vote by landslide amounts in 2016 and 2020, Trump has no chance in 2024. But, hopefully, since he is so beatable, his candidacy would prevent a stronger candidate from running against President Biden! Bigly!!!

Trump/Haley 2024!
I don’t think Biden want to run again in 2024
But if Trump is the GOP candidate.....I would count on it

Let’s see

Trump has a favorability rating of 41 percent while President Biden sits at 54 percent.

I like that race
Good morning on this, the 21st day before.....OH, SHIT, AND FROM THE NEWSPAPER OF RECORD, THE N.Y.SLIMES!!!.....ROYFLMFAO​

Let’s see

Trump has a favorability rating of 41 percent while President Biden sits at 54 percent.

I like that race

Good morning on this, the 21st day before.....OH, SHIT, AND FROM THE NEWSPAPER OF RECORD, THE N.Y.SLIMES!!!.....ROYFLMFAO​
Even Hillary would beat Trump in 2024

Let’s see

I like that race

Even Hillary would beat Trump in 2024
Only thing she could beat is Jerking you off...if you had anything to JERK with besides your brain!

biden-we-are-back.jpg

Trump is REALLY helping Georgia Democrats.

The poll seems to have anointed Harris as the winner of the Democrat primary. They also poll her include Michelle Obama and I wasn't even aware that she is interested in running. Then Cortez is mentioned. Looks like repubs are hoping for a woman to run as it worked out for them previously. They figure it will be Trumps best shot to win.

They don't even mention Bernie. Who in previous polls crushed Trump.

Hmm, interesting.

Last edited:
81 million Americans said they didn’t want Trump

That was before his post election temper tantrum and assault on the Capitol

Trump is really helping Georgia Democrats.

Depends on who runs against him. I very very very reluctantly voted for him and only because the Green Party was too scared to come out and get someone on the ballot in my state. Joe Biden is too damned old and too damned beltway democrat.

81 million Americans said they didn’t want Trump

That was before his post election temper tantrum and assault on the Capitol

Trump is really helping Georgia Democrats.

Dumbass....

In Georgia, a judge has approved a major election audit and has ordered that absentee ballots be opened for inspection​

Forum List

Back