If Trump were to run in 2024, a new poll shows he will easily win.

Hilarious

Defund the FBI, CIA, DOJ or anything that we oppose yells a maga fuckup.

Cry about everything in culture.

Claim the other side is soft on crime, but cry about it when it comes for them.

Uncontrolled what at the border? Maga fuckup crying that we can't kill people's children?

Hilarious because the party of the rich is the republic party and it's "common orange man" who could give two shits about anyone with less money than him.

The FDIC is helping SVB and thanks fuckups for the reduced regulations on our financial industry again...seems you forgot the 2008 financial collapsed already.
As long as Joe Biden is in charge of an agency, it should be abolished, not just defunded.

"Everything in culture" isn't bad. Some cultural things are magnificent :biggrin: Like my paintings and music videos >>

The police don't come for me. I've never been arrested. I do things legal.

Oh, I suppose you think the border is in great shape, huh ? Just dandy. Well, you'd think that, if you were Joe Biden wanting to bring in as many people as you can, so they can VOTE for you, while not caring about how much crime or disease they bring in. Or how many jobs that take from Americans. Or how much they hurt US business, by sending their money out of the country.

Democrats are the party of the rich. Biden left no doubt about that with SVB. Is he bailing out poor people's banks ?

Last edited:
I can skillfully do a lot more than people 1/3 my age. Including you.
Including dating girls in their 20s. If only you had my talents & looks, Faux. But make the best of it.

rotfl-gif.288736

I can skillfully do a lot more than people 1/3 my age. Including you.
Including dating girls in their 20s. If only you had my talents & looks, Faux. But make the best of it.
And you’re an amazing internet kajillionaire too

Forum List

Back