If Trump wins what will the domestic arrangement be at the White House ?

Tommy Tainant

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2016
Y Cae Ras
Obviously it wont smell of curry so that is something. But will Melania take up residence ?She no lomger has "Baron" as an excuse to stay away. Are there clauses in her "keep your fucking hads off me" agreement that compel her to take up residence ?

Amd could she sleep comfortably on her Mypillow knowing that her husband was fucking Loomer once a week in another wing? Forget about Gaa. This is the real problem facing Donny.

And what about Laura herself ? She is a sensitive maiden who will have no truck with being messed about. I can see her patience running out. Maybe here will be a cat fight on the lawn. In front of the Japanese Ambassador.

Trump will likelly monetise this by selling an nft to his many fans.

Its an awkward situation. I pity Mr T trying to make sense of it all. I fear he might end up staying in the office all hours to avoid them.

That is the last thing the world needs. We want him out on the golf course and in his private jet. Not working hard and ,god forbid, making decisions .

Obviously it wont smell of curry so that is something. But will Melania take up residence ?She no lomger has "Baron" as an excuse to stay away. Are there clauses in her "keep your fucking hads off me" agreement that compel her to take up residence ?

Amd could she sleep comfortably on her Mypillow knowing that her husband was fucking Loomer once a week in another wing? Forget about Gaa. This is the real problem facing Donny.

And what about Laura herself ? She is a sensitive maiden who will have no truck with being messed about. I can see her patience running out. Maybe here will be a cat fight on the lawn. In front of the Japanese Ambassador.

Its an awkward situation. I pity Mr T trying to make sense of it all. I fear he might end up staying in the office all hours to avoid them.

That is the last thing the world needs. We want him out on the golf course and in his private jet. Not working hard and ,god forbid, making decisions .

Is this a new feature of the British expression, to be passive-aggressive rather than a gentleman?

The questions should be "which leader is best able to ensure Americas Middle Class returns, their ability to maintain their Super Power status, returning back to world peace and avoiding WWIII"?

That's it.

Is this a new feature of the British expression, to be passive-aggressive rather than a gentleman?

The questions should be "which leader is best able to ensure Americas Middle Class returns, their ability to maintain their Super Power status, returning back to world peace and avoiding WWIII"?

That's it.
I am just pointing out the absurdity of the foul trump campaign. Effectively now a fascist campaign.

I don't think the President himself will be spending much time in the WH when elected.

The city of Washington isn't that friendly, I suspect he'll be ruling mostly from Palm Beach and entertaining foreign dignitaries there and only be in the WH for official functions that have to be done there. There will be a lot of decentralizing of the federal government during the next 4 years, so a lot less reason to hang out there.

Melania will stay in NYC. Baron lives at Trump Tower while attending college.

I don't think the President himself will be spending much time in the WH when elected.

The city of Washington isn't that friendly, I suspect he'll be ruling mostly from Palm Beach and entertaining foreign dignitaries there and only be in the WH for official functions that have to be done there. There will be a lot of decentralizing of the federal government during the next 4 years, so a lot less reason to hang out there.
Nope. Trump is pushing to concentrate more power in the executive branch.

you should seek professional help if you spend your time sitting around thinking about such things

Forum List

Back