If You Believe in Abortion You Are Not Catholic And Cannot Take Communion

Bush92

GHBush1992
May 23, 2014
I would reject your communion in a heartbeat. Yeah that would be the heartbeat of the child you want to MURDER!

So why should religious doctrine determine domestic policy in a secular nation? If we let that happen we are no better than half the nations in the Mideast where religious leaders run the country.

You don't get it , BT. The bishops of the RCC don't determine policy for the government.

They determine policy for the church and the requirements for church membership.

And if Sleepy Joe wants to be a member of the RCC in good standing, the bishops of the RCC have a right to enforce the rules. And Biden always has the option of quitting the RCC and joining with Episcopalianism , agnosticism, or other religion if he doesn't want to follow the rules.

I would reject your communion in a heartbeat. Yeah that would be the heartbeat of the child you want to MURDER!

That is so ridiculous.

I went to a catholic school for one year. I was a very devout christian but wasn't baptized catholic. I was baptized Methodist and was a very active member in the church and youth group. My parents were Sunday school teachers.

I took communion at the Methodist church and other churches I attended such a Lutheran and Unitarian and others. All those churches only required a person to baptized to take communion. It doesn't matter what church or faith they were baptized to take communion.

Except the Catholic Church.

I didn't know I wasn't allowed to take communion at a school church service. I just joined everyone else.

Then all hell broke loose.

I got in so much trouble for taking communion because I wasn't baptized catholic. My parents had to go to the school to talk with the priest and principal about it so I could continue to go to that school.

So the Catholic Church not allowing someone to take communion because they are pro choice isn't anything new to me.

The Catholic Church has been discriminating against all those who aren't catholic for a very long time.

If I was a pro choice catholic, I would quickly leave the church.

So why should religious doctrine determine domestic policy in a secular nation? If we let that happen we are no better than half the nations in the Mideast where religious leaders run the country.

You don't get it , BT. The bishops of the RCC don't determine policy for the government.

They determine policy for the church and the requirements for church membership.

And if Sleepy Joe wants to be a member of the RCC in good standing, the bishops of the RCC have a right to enforce the rules. And Biden always has the option of quitting the RCC and joining with Episcopalianism , agnosticism, or other religion if he doesn't want to follow the rules.
I remember when I was over in the war and my wife and me would send tapes back and forth. My little girl sent me one and she said "daddy please come home alive." I sent her one back and I told her "baby girl you're dad is coming home...alive." You think I would abort her? No way dude. I kept my promise.

I remember when I was over in the war and my wife and me would send tapes back and forth. My little girl sent me one and she said "daddy please come home alive." I sent her one back and I told her "baby girl you're dad is coming home...alive." You think I would abort her? No way dude. I kept my promise.

It's too bad we don't understand that the kids in other countries want the same thing.

Do you really think our VP should knuckle under to the kiddy diddling Catholic church? You're probably not even Catholic.

It's too bad we don't understand that the kids in other countries want the same thing.
So people in the United States of America are supposed to feel guilty? Fuck you.

That is so ridiculous.

I went to a catholic school for one year. I was a very devout christian but wasn't baptized catholic. I was baptized Methodist and was a very active member in the church and youth group. My parents were Sunday school teachers.

I took communion at the Methodist church and other churches I attended such a Lutheran and Unitarian and others. All those churches only required a person to baptized to take communion. It doesn't matter what church or faith they were baptized to take communion.

Except the Catholic Church.

I didn't know I wasn't allowed to take communion at a school church service. I just joined everyone else.

Then all hell broke loose.

I got in so much trouble for taking communion because I wasn't baptized catholic. My parents had to go to the school to talk with the priest and principal about it so I could continue to go to that school.

So the Catholic Church not allowing someone to take communion because they are pro choice isn't anything new to me.

The Catholic Church has been discriminating against all those who aren't catholic for a very long time.

If I was a pro choice catholic, I would quickly leave the church.

The Catholic school you attended didn't teach you very well, if you didn't know the rules of the RCC.

Do you really think our VP should knuckle under to the kiddy diddling Catholic church? You're probably not even Catholic.

Biden can do what he wants. The bishops can't make him do anything he doesn't want to do.

Their only option is to chuck him out of the RCC if he doesn't want to follow the rules.

Born and raised. He should go with the Church. But he won't because he is a piece of shit. Either you're loyal or you're not. Baby murder is not Christian.

Forum List

Back