Zone1 If you don't believe in the real Jesus and His Church, you are a heretic

Again, you ignore the Coptic and Orthodox churches, founded by the Apostles in the first century. Why do you ignore Asia and Africa in favor of Rome?
looks like fork missed a turn and got lost for almost 3 weeks... or maybe he/she is getting ready to debut their 5th incarnation...

Do you remember how I showed you that version you read says Jesus is God?
If that is true about John 1:1 in the Greek lexicons, then please in your vast knowledge of facts explain to all of us how the same word at 2 Cor 4:4 to satan = god = God to the word at John 1:1 from Greek to English? All the while the true God at both spots is called a different Greek word-WHY?

If that is true about John 1:1 in the Greek lexicons, then please in your vast knowledge of facts explain to all of us how the same word at 2 Cor 4:4 to satan = god = God to the word at John 1:1 from Greek to English? All the while the true God at both spots is called a different Greek word-WHY?
Oh, I showed you a lot more than that.

It just stands to reason that if you are not in THE Church Christ founded, you are going to be prone to believing and practicing ERROR.

that church has never been built nor necessarily attributed in the 1st century by jesus ...

1727375829249.jpeg

certainly not found in the 4th century christian bible -

the 1st century events are the repudiation of servitude and denial they choose as their religion in the christian bible and the similarities of judaism and islam as why some see a time of great discourse who do not or have not mended their ways.

well, I guess some people aren't serious about Jesus. Maybe they prefer the humans in their lives
Right about now, I'll take an atheist over you. You pay lip service to God. You only have a shallow conceptual belief. It's like politics for you.

I'll take your guess and raise you to I know you are wrong, and everyone in the family would tell you the same. Not debatable.
You are WRONG. I used the word Maybe but you are 1000% certain of someone else's motives. Only God knows those

You are dishonest

The Apostle Paul gave us a clue as to how we can recognize the true church of Jesus Christ. He taught the following:

Ephesians 4:11-14
11 And he gave some, apostles; and some, prophets; and some, evangelists; and some, pastors and teachers;
12 For the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ:
13 Till we all come in the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the fulness of Christ:
14 That we henceforth be no more children, tossed to and fro, and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the sleight of men, and cunning craftiness, whereby they lie in wait to deceive;

Unless you believe that we have all come to the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the fulness of Christ, then we should still have a church with Apostles, Prophets, Evangelists, Pastors and Teachers. If a church lacks these offices of priesthood, then it is not the true church of Jesus Christ. At the very head of the church we should find Apostles and Prophets. As a sign of the true church of Jesus Christ we should see Apostles and Prophets within the church for the work of the ministry and for the perfecting of the saints and for the edifying of the body of Christ.

Forum List

Back