If you're going to be in the Concord area the 12th and 13th

MAC 10 9mm with silencer for $3,650. Dang, that's a good deal for some lucky lunatic.
dsc_0412.jpg

Where the link from their offical site for photo gallery?

And by the way you must do the proper paper work before anyone is allowed to buy a firearm automatic or semi automatic.

OH and as I say no cameras are allowed
All political material must be pre-approved by Show Manager.
No photography or video allowed without written permission of Promoter.
No media interviews allowed. NO LOADED FIREARMS--NO EXCEPTIONS!

There are the people protecting our what? :lmao:

I think I am going to cry. The founding fathers would have been so proud. (Although I must admit, I do like Pepsi.)
dsc_0410.jpg
Still waiting.

These pics are from the guys putting on the Concord's show web site.
Here's C&E's website kindly show me where the section is for photo gallery and kindly show me that same pic from C&E 's offical web site.
Concord, NC.

C&E Gun Shows

Here ya' go, BigDerp ...

Gun Show Pictures

Still going to this gun show?

OH and as I say no cameras are allowed
All political material must be pre-approved by Show Manager.
No photography or video allowed without written permission of Promoter.
No media interviews allowed. NO LOADED FIREARMS--NO EXCEPTIONS!

There are the people protecting our what? :lmao:

Again you post pics of an even that doesn't allow cameras in the building and doesn't have a link for photos of any gun show they host. In other words you pics are bogus?

I think I am going to cry. The founding fathers would have been so proud. (Although I must admit, I do like Pepsi.)
dsc_0410.jpg
Still waiting.

Here's C&E's website kindly show me where the section is for photo gallery and kindly show me that same pic from C&E 's offical web site.
Concord, NC.

C&E Gun Shows

Here ya' go, BigDerp ...

Gun Show Pictures

Still going to this gun show?
No I'm not going to that gun show it's up in Virginia.
-- Dulles EXPO & Conference Center -- Chantilly, Virginia
As I said I haven't seen those things for sale at an C&E event.

This thread is another great example of why bigrebnc1775 is the most pathetic cocksucker on the board. Such a tough guy behind a keyboard.

I tell you what scum bag you want to back up your shit meet me at the gun show. I will literally drag your ass from one side of the parking lot to the other face down. Pathetic is you son you god damn lying sack of dog shit.

1st rw meltdown of the day :clap2: :lol: :lol: :lol: :eusa_boohoo:

This thread is another great example of why bigrebnc1775 is the most pathetic cocksucker on the board. Such a tough guy behind a keyboard.

I tell you what scum bag you want to back up your shit meet me at the gun show. I will literally drag your ass from one side of the parking lot to the other face down. Pathetic is you son you god damn lying sack of dog shit.

1st rw meltdown of the day :clap2: :lol: :lol: :lol: :eusa_boohoo:
OH fuck and his wasn't a melt down from weeks ago that continues?

BigDerp denying reality and still planning on going to the gun show with a Nazi memorabilia booth.

I am Jack's lack of surprise.

Attachments

• $snapshot4.jpg
    $snapshot4.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 30
BigDerp denying reality and still planning on going to the gun show with a Nazi memorabilia booth.

Not 'a booth', 'the booths' Check out all the photos. Several nazi helmets. Must be good for protecting one's nationalist brain, for the wrong nation however.

One more time where in the official C&E website is their a link for a picture gallery?
Concord, NC.
C&E Gun Shows
I realize derp that you posted a link with C&E header but was are those pics in the official link?

One more time where in the official C&E website is their a link for a picture gallery?
Concord, NC.
C&E Gun Shows
I realize derp that you posted a link with C&E header but was are those pics in the official link?

C&E Gun Shows

^---- You're link to their official site. Click on it, General Info > Show pictures.

Fuck, you're dumb.

Forum List

Back