If you're not a citizen...............

aris2chat

Gold Member
Feb 17, 2012
If you're not a citizen you should not vote.

What nonsense of illegals, visitors, refugees, foreign students, aliens and anyone being allowed to vote in our elections?
Photo ID is a minimal requirement. I like states that actually issue voting cards to show they are citizens, not criminals and that they are registered in that state. I think thumb prints should also be requires to prevent duplicate voting with that name or card.

All the other people can go home and vote in their country.

It is one thing for some states to allow registration on the election day for primaries, but for nov. there should not be last minute registration without residence, criminal and proof they are actually alive, not trying to register a dead name to stuff ballots.

What nonsense of illegals, visitors, aliens and anyone being allowed to vote in our elections?
Photo ID is a minimal requirement. I like states that actually issue voting cards to show they are citizens, not criminals and that they are registered in that state. I think thumb prints should also be requires to prevent duplicate voting with that name or card.

It is one thing for some states to allow registration on the election day for primaries, but for nov. there should not be last minute registration without residence, criminal and proof they are actually alive, not trying to register a dead name to stuff ballots.

what are you talking about? non-citizens are not voting in our elections.

there is almost zero in person voter fraud.

What nonsense of illegals, visitors, aliens and anyone being allowed to vote in our elections?

WKTV.com | Refugees relish the chance to vote as new U.S. citizens

Jerry Brown Signs Bill Allowing Illegal Immigrants to Vote

270 Dead People Shown to Have Voted in Nassau County

How Many Dead People Voted in This North Carolina Election? More Than Zero

Jillian the retard proved wrong again.

fb759f8d7e4a4d7b01f8cac1fb40fd90.jpg

fb759f8d7e4a4d7b01f8cac1fb40fd90.jpg

I would hope Jill was being sarcastic

Progressive Liberal pukes want all gun toters to get a Federal background check,take a drug test and present 3 different types of picture I.D., be photographed and sign all kinds of legal forms.

But they go bananas if Conservatives suggest showing a picture I.D. in order to vote. Voting by a citizen is considered to be a grave responsibility for electing the people who control the government and our lives. The Liberal pukes don't care who or what votes, even if it's an illegal or dead.

What nonsense of illegals, visitors, refugees, foreign students, aliens and anyone being allowed to vote in our elections?

The only nonsense is the thread premise.

Non-citizens are not voting.

Voters provide ID when they register, there's no need to again require ID when a voter is current and eligible on the voter registration rolls.

When the poll worker checks the wrong name off the registration list, it's an error, not fraud.

this is from the first link i clicked on..the one about the so called "dead voters"

County elections commissioner Bill Biamonte said simple clerical errors make it seem as if the dead are voting. For example, a person voting could accidentally sign their name next to a dead person's name rather than their own in a poll registry book.

"There’s no malice, no evil intentions behind this," said Biamonte."Just election day workers or voters making mistakes."

so, no "dead voters" which would require additional protections. (btw, nassau county is republican. just saying).

brown's proposal is meaningless... it's just a proposal and it's stupid and will never pass

some winger blogger calling himself "soopermexican" is not a source.

and your last article is about people wanting to become citizens so they can vote. well, of course. my grandmother wanted to become a citizen so she could vote too. it's part of what made it better here than belarus.

*remove idiot's meme*

i'm sorry you're fact-averse, idiota.

The New York City council has been trying to get this for years. Traitorous bastards !

New bill could give illegal aliens voting rights in New York City

New York City could soon give more than one million of its noncitizen residents the right to vote in local elections.

The city council is currently drafting legislation that could be introduced as soon as this spring which would permit noncitizens who are legally documented residents to vote in municipal elections, according to The Guardian. Non-citizens currently make up around 21 percent of the voting age population of the city and almost one million of the 1.3 million non-citizens in New York are documented immigrants who would be enfranchised by the law change.

The proposal, which has been discussed since 2013, would let legal immigrants who have lived in the city for six months or more vote in municipal elections if they met the state’s voting requirements.

“New York immigrants contribute around $18.2 billion in New York state taxes annually, and that’s a sizable proportion of people with no representation in the city they invest in,” Joanna Cuevas Ingram, an attorney for LatinoJustice and a member of the Coalition to Expand Voting Rights, told ThinkProgress.

this is from the first link i clicked on..the one about the so called "dead voters"

County elections commissioner Bill Biamonte said simple clerical errors make it seem as if the dead are voting. For example, a person voting could accidentally sign their name next to a dead person's name rather than their own in a poll registry book.

"There’s no malice, no evil intentions behind this," said Biamonte."Just election day workers or voters making mistakes."

so, no "dead voters" which would require additional protections. (btw, nassau county is republican. just saying).

brown's proposal is meaningless... it's just a proposal and it's stupid and will never pass

and your last article is about people wanting to become citizens so they can vote. well, of course. my grandmother wanted to become a citizen so she could vote too. it's part of what made it better here than belarus.

Brown signed the bill and it is relevant. Illegals with drivers license, illegals can vote.

It does not matter if a county is rep. or dem., the dead should not be voting

Dead people voting - Ballotpedia

Brown signed the bill and it is relevant. Illegals with drivers license, illegals can vote.

i just looked. brown's bill does not let "illegals vote" that is what breitbart says and what got sent around the echo chamber.

Jerry Brown Signs Automatic Voter Registration In California

sources are important and breitbart and the like aren't sources.

as for the dead people thing... you saw that was only a clerical error. there was nothing nefarious about it.

i just looked. brown's bill does not let "illegals vote" that is what breitbart says and what got sent around the echo chamber.

as for the dead people thing... you saw that was only a clerical error. there was nothing nefarious about it.

Wow. Thanks for the admission that Voter fraud exists.

SO you KNOW it exists.

Whether or not it is nefarious is completely beside the point.

Would voter ID's solve the bureaucratic mess? Of course they would.
I always have to prove who I am to vote where I live, I thought everyone had to do the same. You need to have your voter registration card and some form of ID. Doesn't everyone, everywhere?

So we can all take it that you are now convinced and in agreement now?

Democrats are getting increasingly desperate. They know their support for Communism, support for radical Islam, and hatred of America has lost the American citizen vote, so now they must resort to illegal alien voters to win any more elections.

Wow. Thanks for the admission that Voter fraud exists.

SO you KNOW it exists.

Whether or not it is nefarious is completely beside the point.

Would voter ID's solve the bureaucratic mess? Of course they would.
I always have to prove who I am to vote where I live, I thought everyone had to do the same. You need to have your voter registration card and some form of ID. Doesn't everyone, everywhere?

So we can all take it that you are now convinced and in agreement now?

if you want to continue any type of discussion, you probably shouldn't misstate what people say.

What has ALWAYS been true is that Democrats commit voter fraud to win elections, even when it is Democrat v. Democrat.

Because you see, Democrats hate Jesus and do not feel bound by the Ten Commandments given to Moses. One of these Commandments is "thou shalt not steal." Since the Democrats hate Jesus and Moses, they have no problem with stealing elections. However, the true loser is them, because people who steal elections go to hell, unless they repent, but Democrats won't repent because they are not sorry for stealing elections.

New bill could give illegal aliens voting rights in New York City
New York Post‎ - 2 days ago
New legislation is being pushed that would give illegal aliens the right to vote in New York ...

Napolitano: California To Allow Illegal Immigrants To Vote ...
dailycaller.com/.../napolitano-california-to-allow-illegal-...
The Daily Caller
Oct 13, 2015 - Judge Andrew Napolitano says that “if you are an illegal alien in California, get a driver’s license, register to vote, you can vote in local, state, and federal elections in California and those votes count.”. ... Napolitano argued that while it would be against the law for an ...
Illegal voting by non-citizens may be giving Democrats wins ...
www.washingtontimes.com/.../illegal-voting-non-...
The Washington Times
Oct 25, 2014 - A new study shows that percentage of non-American citizens who illegally voted in close races in recent years may have garnered the Democratic Party victories. Using data from the Cooperative Congressional Election Study, The Washington Post reported Friday that the number of non ..
States Cannot Prevent Illegal Aliens from Voting in US ...
www.truthandaction.org/supreme-court-states-prevent-illegal-aliens-voti...
The law clears the way to illegal alien undocumented immigrants voting in national elections without substantive means of preventing it for many states.
Local NBC Investigation Discovers Dozens of Illegal Voters ...
townhall.com/.../fraud-local-nbc-investigation-discovers-d...
Townhall.com
Mar 19, 2014 - The NBC 2 team interviewed a number of these illegal voters on camera, including a Jamaican national who simply attested that he was a US ...

Forum List

Back