If you're not a citizen...............

If you're not a citizen you should not vote.

What nonsense of illegals, visitors, aliens and anyone being allowed to vote in our elections?
Photo ID is a minimal requirement. I like states that actually issue voting cards to show they are citizens, not criminals and that they are registered in that state. I think thumb prints should also be requires to prevent duplicate voting with that name or card.

All the other people can go home and vote in their country.

It is one thing for some states to allow registration on the election day for primaries, but for nov. there should not be last minute registration without residence, criminal and proof they are actually alive, not trying to register a dead name to stuff ballots.

what are you talking about? non-citizens are not voting in our elections.

there is almost zero in person voter fraud.

WKTV.com | Refugees relish the chance to vote as new U.S. citizens

Jerry Brown Signs Bill Allowing Illegal Immigrants to Vote

270 Dead People Shown to Have Voted in Nassau County

How Many Dead People Voted in This North Carolina Election? More Than Zero

this is from the first link i clicked on..the one about the so called "dead voters"

County elections commissioner Bill Biamonte said simple clerical errors make it seem as if the dead are voting. For example, a person voting could accidentally sign their name next to a dead person's name rather than their own in a poll registry book.

"There’s no malice, no evil intentions behind this," said Biamonte."Just election day workers or voters making mistakes."

so, no "dead voters" which would require additional protections. (btw, nassau county is republican. just saying).

brown's proposal is meaningless... it's just a proposal and it's stupid and will never pass

some winger blogger calling himself "soopermexican" is not a source.

and your last article is about people wanting to become citizens so they can vote. well, of course. my grandmother wanted to become a citizen so she could vote too. it's part of what made it better here than belarus.

Brown signed the bill and it is relevant. Illegals with drivers license, illegals can vote.

It does not matter if a county is rep. or dem., the dead should not be voting

Dead people voting - Ballotpedia

i just looked. brown's bill does not let "illegals vote" that is what breitbart says and what got sent around the echo chamber.

Jerry Brown Signs Automatic Voter Registration In California

sources are important and breitbart and the like aren't sources.

as for the dead people thing... you saw that was only a clerical error. there was nothing nefarious about it.
Huff puff is not a source either, hippocrap.

this is from the first link i clicked on..the one about the so called "dead voters"

County elections commissioner Bill Biamonte said simple clerical errors make it seem as if the dead are voting. For example, a person voting could accidentally sign their name next to a dead person's name rather than their own in a poll registry book.

"There’s no malice, no evil intentions behind this," said Biamonte."Just election day workers or voters making mistakes."

so, no "dead voters" which would require additional protections. (btw, nassau county is republican. just saying).

brown's proposal is meaningless... it's just a proposal and it's stupid and will never pass

and your last article is about people wanting to become citizens so they can vote. well, of course. my grandmother wanted to become a citizen so she could vote too. it's part of what made it better here than belarus.

Brown signed the bill and it is relevant. Illegals with drivers license, illegals can vote.

i just looked. brown's bill does not let "illegals vote" that is what breitbart says and what got sent around the echo chamber.

as for the dead people thing... you saw that was only a clerical error. there was nothing nefarious about it.

Really? Name one thing they lied about (not an opinion you disagree with)

We'll wait

We'll wait
Arianna Huffington-A bigger Lying Liberal Progressive Communist than Obama.

We'll wait
Arianna Huffington-A bigger Lying Liberal Progressive Communist than Obama.

that's funny..... like i said... find something they lied about and that you just didn't disagree with.

we'll wait.

neoconwackjobs live in a delusional bubble.

If you're not a citizen you should not vote.

What nonsense of illegals, visitors, refugees, foreign students, aliens and anyone being allowed to vote in our elections?
Photo ID is a minimal requirement. I like states that actually issue voting cards to show they are citizens, not criminals and that they are registered in that state. I think thumb prints should also be requires to prevent duplicate voting with that name or card.

All the other people can go home and vote in their country.

It is one thing for some states to allow registration on the election day for primaries, but for nov. there should not be last minute registration without residence, criminal and proof they are actually alive, not trying to register a dead name to stuff ballots.
The only nonsense is the thread premise.

Non-citizens are not voting.

Voters provide ID when they register, there's no need to again require ID when a voter is current and eligible on the voter registration rolls.

How does the poll operator know that's the same person that registered under That name?

Voters provide ID when they register, there's no need to again require ID when a voter is current and eligible on the voter registration rolls.

Oh yeah, you provide ID when you get your driver's license, so why should you have to show it to a police officer if you're pulled over? You provide ID when you get your passport, so why bother people by requiring them to show it at the airport? That's just racist!

What Would Happen If New York City Went Forward With Letting Illegal Immigrants Vote
CNS News 20 hours ago

The New York Post is reporting that some members of the Black and Latino Legislative Caucus will be pushing for the New York City Council to pass a law allowing illegal aliens to vote in NYC elections for mayor, comptroller, public advocate, borough president, and City Council. This is an anti-democratic policy driven by politics that dilutes what it means to be a citizen.

The U.S. Constitution reserves the right to set the qualifications for voters for both state and federal elections to the states themselves. However, the federal government has exclusive authority over immigration, and federal law makes it a felony for aliens – whether illegal or legal – to register or vote in federal elections. Every state has also banned aliens from voting in state elections, although a handful of jurisdictions like Takoma Park, Maryland, allow aliens to vote in local elections. Despite the federal prohibition, it looks like the Obama administration’s Department of Justice is trying to prevent states from verifying the eligibility of voters by requiring proof of citizenship to register.

What Would Happen If New York City Went Forward With Letting Illegal Immigrants Vote

Forum List

Back