Illegal Alien ‘Got-Away’ Accused of Raping Child on Affluent Island of Nantucket

DonGlock26

Sep 15, 2024

Illegal Alien ‘Got-Away’ Accused of Raping Child on Affluent Island of Nantucket​

1726925234419.png

An illegal alien, who successfully crossed the United States-Mexico border undetected, has been accused of several sex crimes against children, including three counts of child rape on the affluent island of Nantucket off the coast of Massachusetts.

Perhaps the NIMBY progressives will take illegal aliens a little more seriously, when they commit violent/sex crimes in affluent blue states.

I remember when the illegals were sent to Martha's Vineyard. The NIMBY liberals had them kicked off the island and sent to a military base in a matter of a day or two. It's amazing how quickly the gov't can act, when the NIMBY progressives are affected.

Perhaps the NIMBY progressives will take illegal aliens a little more seriously, when they commit violent/sex crimes in affluent blue states.

I remember when the illegals were sent to Martha's Vineyard. The NIMBY liberals had them kicked off the island and sent to a military base in a matter of a day or two. It's amazing how quickly the gov't can act, when the NIMBY progressives are affected.
You morons are worst people to make that argument considering you nominated someone adjudicated to be civilly liable for sexual assault for President.

but but but…”OUR DIVERSITY IS OUR STRENGTH”

Democrats are more concerned with girls being able to have abortions than they are about them being violently raped!!!

You morons are worst people to make that argument considering you nominated someone adjudicated to be civilly liable for sexual assault for President.

Creepy Joe has a sexual assault accusation. Then there's Ashley diary...

Biden’s accuser says mother called into ‘Larry King Live’ in 1993 for advice after alleged sexual assault
Newly surfaced video from 1993 appears to feature the mother of Tara Reade, a woman who accused presumptive Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden of sexual assault, calling into a cable TV show to seek advice around the time of the alleged assault.

In a “Larry King Live” segment that aired on August 11, 1993, on CNN, an unnamed woman calls in to the show with her location identified on the screen as San Luis Obispo, California. The show was about the cutthroat nature of Washington, DC, politics and media.

“Yes, hello. I’m wondering what a staffer would do besides go to the press in Washington?” she asks. “My daughter has just left there after working for a prominent senator, and could not get through with her problems at all, and the only thing she could have done was go to the press, and she chose not to do it out of respect for him.”

Forum List

Back