Illegal children vs American orphans

Anti-Liberal
Oct 17, 2013
In your head
Do the scum that support the illegal invasion want to explain away all the "benefits" that Obama wants to give the illegals and anyone willing to take care of them???? Something like $6000 tax free paycheck each month for anyone housing these little criminals.

Also, compare the money spent per illegal compared to American orphans without promises of FREE food, medical care, education and per diem to start a life in "America."

It says it all when you want to spend more on non-Americans than Americans born into a life without parents here....

Uh....orphans don't have parents, they either die or leave them. :eusa_whistle:

But to the real point, scum like you want to blow billions on illegals while American kids without their biological parents don't have Obama planning out the gravy train for them.

...than Americans born into a life without parents here....
Born into life without parents? That's some trick.

And I have no problem paying for kids, either way.

But to the real point, scum like you want to blow billions on illegals while American kids without their biological parents don't have Obama planning out the gravy train for them.

...than Americans born into a life without parents here....

You believe that to be the point, but it isn't, since it's total nonsense.

And billions aren't real money. There are 4,000 of them in the Federal Budget.

Stupid fucks like you respond with "Well just support both groups" as if money grows on trees.

With MILLIONS OUT OF WORK in this country, we don't have a problem with labor to hire, especially when you want to bring the kids here first as wards of the state then bring their illegal parents that won't work or produce shit compared to Americans without a job.

You see shitstain, Americans born and living here don't need goobermint programs on first teaching them how to read and speak English before they can get a job at McDonalds tomorrow.

You believe that to be the point, but it isn't, since it's total nonsense.

And billions aren't real money. There are 4,000 of them in the Federal Budget.

Stupid fucks like you respond with "Well just support both groups" as if money grows on trees.
Raise taxes, cut spending, and grow the economy, all at the very same time. There is no free lunch but stop worrying about a billion here or there. It takes hundreds of them before they actually add up to something. And capitalism is just fine with unemployment and illegal labor, it keeps wages down.

The children entering without parents or guardians will be easy prey; thus, deportation is the only answer for those not adopted, or in foster homes.

Money is made of paper, paper comes from trees. Money doesn't just grow on trees, conservatard--money is trees. Or rather, trees are money. Why do you think the State of California has been able to avoid complete bankruptcy all these years?

With MILLIONS OUT OF WORK in this country, we don't have a problem with labor to hire, especially when you want to bring the kids here first as wards of the state then bring their illegal parents that won't work

So you're saying that illegal immigrants don't steal American jobs? I'm glad to see that we're on the same page.

You see shitstain, Americans born and living here don't need goobermint programs on first teaching them how to read and speak English before they can get a job at McDonalds tomorrow.

You seem to have forgotten that public schools exist, and that the U.S. government spends over $1 trillion dollars annually on education.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Education_in_the_United_States

Your world, conservatard? Destroyed.

Lower taxes, cut spending, cut govt.

Taxes are already too low, obviously. And let's see your list of what to cut, with numbers? I'll bet it adds up to jack-shit, usually that's true.

Incorrect. Taxes are way too high. I'd start by cutting 10 percent of every dept. I know you're a big massive govt lover. It always amazes me how y'all need the govt to lead you around by the nose.

Lower taxes, cut spending, cut govt.

Taxes are already too low, obviously. And let's see your list of what to cut, with numbers? I'll bet it adds up to jack-shit, usually that's true.

Incorrect. Taxes are way too high. I'd start by cutting 10 percent of every dept. I know you're a big massive govt lover. It always amazes me how y'all need the govt to lead you around by the nose.
Okay, so you're just a child with no plan that actually works. Carry on...

No, you just never recovered from the synaptic pruning during your adolescence.

No, you just never recovered from the synaptic pruning during your adolescence.
An across-the-board cut is nothing like a plan. Either name the programs, and the costs, or STFU since you are doing nothing that whining like an infant.

Forum List

Back