Illegal to blame Jews for what Jews do if bill passes

Street Juice

Platinum Member
Aug 15, 2018
Baltimore
New Jersey Rep Josh Gottheimer's Antisemitism Awareness Act will make it illegal to blame Jews for what Jews do.

Also illegal to believe myths about Jews.

Also illegal to question whether Hitler tricked 6 million Jews into taking showers in gas chambers.

This freedom-killer has already passed the House.

Jewish Rep Josh Gottheimer

I criticize Jewish hypocrisy and fake history all the time; I look forward to getting arrested for it and going to court if that is true.

In other news, people who run around claiming Nazis didn't murder millions of Jews and other people need to be deported or locked up in mental institutions.

I criticize Jewish hypocrisy and fake history all the time; I look forward to getting arrested for it and going to court if that is true.

In other news, people who run around claiming Nazis didn't murder millions of Jews and other people need to be deported or locked up in mental institutions.
Really? So you would support locking somebody up for not believing what you want them to?

The truth always finally emerges , though in this matter it has taken centuries for the amazing web of lies and deceit to be pierced .
Regardless of possible legislation there is almost nothing that Deep State can now do to keep the truth hidden .

Forum List

Back