Zone1 I’m a 36-year-old white man and I’ve never been provided any leg up by the US government or handout because I’m white

Have you ever been stopped and frisked because you're white? Blacks have; because they are black.

Hence your privilege.
I am white, and I have been stopped in frisked by the police. I had not been doing anything illegal. Once I was beaten beaten up by two police officers, although they beat me up by mistake. They thought I was someone else. On other occasions the police did nothing to harm me.

I have found if you stay out of questionable situations, you don’t get frisked, white or black. Don’t hang out at 2:00 am. Don’t hang with ruffians who get into trouble. Don’t wear long coats and look around in a store as if you’re going to steal anything that isn’t nailed down. Dont talk loud outside.
Thanks for identifying things that are not crimes yet blacks get routinely costed for.
I was across the street from a convenience store for a couple of hours, a d the whole time a group of black men in their 30s were together and talking extremely loud, laughing loud, hollering at friends in cars. I was like—- white men don’t do that.
So? LOL...

Are you saying that if black men are talking loud they should be questioned by the police?

I have found if you stay out of questionable situations, you don’t get frisked, white or black. Don’t hang out at 2:00 am. Don’t hang with ruffians who get into trouble. Don’t wear long coats and look around in a store as if you’re going to steal anything that isn’t nailed down. Dont talk loud outside. I was across the street from a convenience store for a couple of hours, a d the whole time a group of black men in their 30s were together and talking extremely loud, laughing loud, hollering at friends in cars. I was like—- white men don’t do that.
Why do you suppose that is? Stereotypes begin somewhere. If a majority of a particular group of people does something illegal, they will be more suspect, even if they’re innocent. In the 70s, long haired people were more likely to get stopped and searched for drugs, because they usually had drugs on them.

I am white, and I have been stopped in frisked by the police. I had not been doing anything illegal. Once I was beaten beaten up by two police officers, although they beat me up by mistake. They thought I was someone else. On other occasions the police did nothing to harm me.
I’m sick of this nonsense that blacks are mistreated by cops.. ..if a cop sees someone white or black breaking a crime there will be a confrontation.

I would also stopped by the cops for walking down the street doing nothing wrong. Cops questioned me I answered and that was that..no harm no foul

I’m white I’ve been arrested for a minor pot offense…I’ve never been given any bonus for being white.

Most blacks and whites respect the police. Only a tiny fraction of feminized Americans support the blm narrative.

I’m sick of this nonsense that blacks are mistreated by cops.. ..if a cop sees someone white or black breaking a crime there will be a confrontation.

I would also stopped by the cops for walking down the street doing nothing wrong. Cops questioned me I answered and that was that..no harm no foul

I’m white I’ve been arrested for a minor pot offense…I’ve never been given any bonus for being white.

Most blacks and whites respect the police. Only a tiny fraction of feminized Americans support the blm narrative.
HowNottoBeHurtbythePolice.jpg

Forum List

Back