I'm A Bit Disappointed In Trump

Road Runner

Take Back America In 2024 Vote Trump!
Jun 16, 2021
He shouldn't have to quit golfing at his own golf course, that's just letting the left win. He should fire secret service members not doing their jobs and hire a much better and stronger security team. I guess that he's just doing what he believes is best though.

He shouldn't have to quit golfing at his own golf course, that's just letting the left win. He should fire secret service members not doing their jobs and hire a much better and stronger security team. I guess that he's just doing what he believes is best though.

I agree. Why doesn’t he?

Yeah, and in 2016 he said he would not golf at all while POTUS.

Why do you people still trust every fucking word that comes out of his mouth?

Maybe when he's POTUS he can hit the links again.

Too many people have voted already to risk it now.

Yeah, and in 2016 he said he would not golf at all while POTUS.

Why do you people still trust every fucking word that comes out of his mouth?

It doesn't matter whether he golfs or not but his reasonings definitely matter.

Because loons are trying to kill him, incited by the Harris campaign.

Shouldn't that be an even bigger reason to tighten security?

100% true.

As I have said 1000 times, one coin, two sides.

Wow, you actually just admitted that your party isn't always right either?

you people and your overly emotional lives. How the fuck do you live being 100% emotion and no logic at all?

Why can't you just answer the question?!

Wow, you actually just admitted that your party isn't always right either?

I do not have a party, but yes, both parties are wrong about 99% of the time.

Why can't you just answer the question?!

Because the question is fucking stupid. I do not hate Trump.

I do not hate anyone, hate is a waste of time and energy.,

Trumpy is scared. Iran wants his head on a platter.

From the link story....

"it might be a good idea to avoid his own courses for a while"

This is how these websites of bullcrap get away with fake news....
Might be... could be.... maybe.... if and probably....

Trump won't stop playing golf and as well he shouldn't. From what I understand, golf is his passion, his outlet. I used to be a scratch golfer myself and I can tell you that for a legit player like Donald, he needs to golf just like you and I need to inhale oxygen.

He may cut back for awhile, but he'll keep playing.

Forum List

Back