I'm A Bit Disappointed In Trump

He shouldn't have to quit golfing at his own golf course, that's just letting the left win. He should fire secret service members not doing their jobs and hire a much better and stronger security team. I guess that he's just doing what he believes is best though.

He stopped golfing at his gold coarse?

Sounds to me like a felony to me.

Impeach him!!!!!

I do not have a party, but yes, both parties are wrong about 99% of the time.

You sure sound democrat most of the time. Yet you do have a nice guy side at times though.

Because the question is fucking stupid. I do not hate Trump.

I do not hate anyone, hate is a waste of time and energy.,

So then why does the idea of him playing golf upset you so much?

He stopped golfing at his gold coarse?

Sounds to me like a felony to me.

Impeach him!!!!!

Oh come on you know that's not what I meant. It just doesn't sound like him as he's usually pretty fearless.

You sure sound democrat most of the time. Yet you do have a nice guy side at times though.

Oh come on you know that's not what I meant. It just doesn't sound like him as he's usually pretty fearless.
After two assassination attempts, I think a little fear might be good about now

Kamala and her goons mean business.

After two assassination attempts, I think a little fear might be good about now

Kamala and her goons mean business.

Yeah, I guess you're right but he most definitely needs a stronger security team.

He shouldn't have to quit golfing at his own golf course, that's just letting the left win. He should fire secret service members not doing their jobs and hire a much better and stronger security team. I guess that he's just doing what he believes is best though.

Get over it.

As a fat orange rapist once said.

It does not bother me in the least, I think he should play as often as he can, I know I do.

My post was not about Trump, it was about you rubes that believe every word out of his mouth as if he is your god.

The SS doesn't work for him.
They work for the Government.

:auiqs.jpg:

He legitimately plays a lot of golf. He is NOT a "legit player". He's an old man playing old man golf.
Kenny G called him a legit player, when they played golf together. From my understanding, Kenny beat him, but Kenny is close to scratch.

What Kenny says is good enough for me.

(I also am a saxophonist. Kenny is one of those rarities, who is better than me. I will take him at his word.)

Forum List

Back