I'm A Bit Disappointed In Trump

Be prepared for Kamawla winning just in case! They're going to cheat a lot.
I don't really care.

The establishment is going to do what it wants regardless of who wins.

At this point? Both candidates are basically saying the same things.

. . and they are both lying about what the other bleevs for the most part.

I don't really care.

The establishment is going to do what it wants regardless of who wins.
You make a good point that I haven't considered.
That being the stripping the president's power over foreign policy away from him.

I think that some precautions have already been taken to slow down Biden's rush to war against Russia.
You make a good point that I haven't considered.

At this point? Both candidates are basically saying the same things.

. . and they are both lying about what the other bleevs for the most part.

Because loons are trying to kill him, incited by the Harris campaign.
Be prepared just in case they get him!

In any case JD has become a better choice already. No Trump speech can ever equal the draw JD got with his 'eating of the cats and dogs'.

That is the point.

If he'd shut up and nail her to the wall with all of the OBVIOUS issues that are out there.......he'd win in a landslide.

Instead it's the petty stuff that is costing him.
Dude. He has 90 minute rallies/speeches. 85 minutes is spent on the obvious issues. 5 minutes is spent on her incompetence. But that is all you hear amplified in the MSM, that 5 minutes.

He shouldn't have to quit golfing at his own golf course, that's just letting the left win. He should fire secret service members not doing their jobs and hire a much better and stronger security team. I guess that he's just doing what he believes is best though.

In full candor, my reaction is: he is smart.

With at least two attempts on his life so far, one right on his golf course, it would be reckless to go out on that course again when we know it can’t be properly secured.

Dude. He has 90 minute rallies/speeches. 85 minutes is spent on the obvious issues. 5 minutes is spent on her incompetence. But that is all you hear amplified in the MSM, that 5 minutes.
The narrative about Trump is completed. Trump is a threat to democracy and free elections. Trump is too compromised due to his legal troubles. Trump is suffering from dementia.

He shouldn't have to quit golfing at his own golf course, that's just letting the left win. He should fire secret service members not doing their jobs and hire a much better and stronger security team. I guess that he's just doing what he believes is best though.

We can’t take a chance that one of the deranged libs will succeed. As it is, the DOJ published the open contract on Trump’s head.

In full candor, my reaction is: he is smart.

With at least two attempts on his life so far, one right on his golf course, it would be reckless to go out on that course again when we know it can’t be properly secured.
Neither or the two were real attempts to kill Trump. Both events can be best explained as being Trump's own attempts to get sympathy and publicity.

If the establishment wants to whack him, they will.

Neither or the two were real attempts to kill Trump. Both events can be best explained as being Trump's own attempts to get sympathy and publicity.

If the establishment wants to whack him, they will.
The first one damn near killed him, you odious and odiferous Canuck fuck.

Eat shit and die.

We can’t take a chance that one of the deranged libs will succeed. As it is, the DOJ published the open contract on Trump’s head.

Which is exactly why he should hire his own private security team if he hasn't already. He shouldn't have to feel afraid to live his own life.

Which is exactly why he should hire his own private security team if he hasn't already. He shouldn't have to feel afraid to live his own life.
Agree. He cannot trust the weaponized Government. They practically advertised $150,000 for the assassin who succeeds.

Forum List

Back