I'm A Bit Disappointed In Trump

Wut?!

Have you been sniffing glue again?

It really would be easier for you to simply admit that you were very very wrong.

I’m not the one who needs to get over anything.

You need to embrace that you stand exposed as a dope.
I don't think you're getting over it.

Get over it!

Maybe this will help:

It's a fact of life!

They could protect Trump if they wanted to.

Check out Biden's security detail for him to exit Marine One and get into The Beast...

1727396827955.png

1727396914749.png

1727396955721.png

1727397019662.png

1727397225559.png

1727397139294.png

1727397197559.png

(VIDEO is timestamped to start at aircraft)

He shouldn't have to quit golfing at his own golf course, that's just letting the left win. He should fire secret service members not doing their jobs and hire a much better and stronger security team. I guess that he's just doing what he believes is best though.

I was a bit disappointed to hear that he's willing to bomb entire cities to "save a Democrat." "F" That!!

I'm not trolling.

In fact, all I have done is talk to you the way Trump and Vance talk to Americans.

Which includes Corey's family. And parents of dead schoolchildren.

You seem appalled.

But like I said... you would still vote for me.
Even you can’t be retarded though to vote for a shitbag like you.

Hmm, not sure I'm going to do that.

I know the mods frown on that. But I think a baseline of genuine curiosity should be expected. So we don't have trolls derailing every thread with demands for links to basic, simple facts that are well reported.

Let me consider it.

Are you talking about how JD Vance said that he hated how school shootings are a fact of life? That's not saying to get over it.

I was a bit disappointed to hear that he's willing to bomb entire cities to "save a Democrat." "F" That!!

When was this?

Forum List

Back