I'm a hell raiser are you?

Nope, I badmouth the system...

Sorry you can't see the difference... that the people consistantly vote for fairness and the system keeps them from getting it.
:( Poor, poor PinkoJoe. The Man is keeping him down.

No, they are fucking up the country.

Sorry you can't see it while you are waiting for your welfare check from the government.

Sorry you can't see the difference... that the people consistantly vote for fairness and the system keeps them from getting it.

As you sit on your fat ass? "Fairness" is not working, or are you just a big fat liar whoremongering yourself in one thread or another. :rofl:

As you sit on your fat ass? "Fairness" is not working, or are you just a big fat liar whoremongering yourself in one thread or another. :rofl:

]

Guy, I work a full time job, a part time job, and I have a side business.

Unlike you and Dave and a few others here who apparently have time to post all day about those lazy welfare people while you wait for your totally deserved government checks.

Last edited:
In fact I come from a long line of hell raisers.

I'm pretty perceptive and I've never had that image of you. I see you as short, kind of roundish and passive aggressive. Angry inwardly but smiling outwardly so people don't beat you up.

Speaking of revolutionary era HELL RAISERS?

We must give credit to the 18th century equivalent of New Jersey's HELL RAISERS.

These guy were NOT part of a state or local militia, not part of the Continental Army, either.

But during that period when the badly beaten, undster manned, starving and freezing Continental Army was holed up in Valley Forge, it was the NEW JERSEY HELL RAISERS who prevented the British Army from foraging in the garden state to supply its cavalry with hay for horse.

As a result of this action, the BRIT ended up garrisoned in New York City.

And as a result of the the BRITS FAILURE to control the garden state, they FAILED to win the war THAT WINTER,

These nobodies, were NOT US patriots, by the way.

They just REFUSED to let the BRITS STEAL their provisions.

Ever time the Brits sent out parties to gather supplies, the NJ DEVILS harrassed the BRITS till they just gave up and waited out the wingter in NYC.

Those farm boys, those earliest of all US libertarians, those people with NO political agenda whatEVER (they surely did not care about the revolution), SAVED THE USA REVOLUTION.

Life isn't fair. The quicker you accept that, the faster you can get better :)

Joe, I am sorry to inform you that the world is not flat

level_playing_field.jpg

I'm pretty perceptive and I've never had that image of you. I see you as short, kind of roundish and passive aggressive. Angry inwardly but smiling outwardly so people don't beat you up.

YOU don't know me in fact you don't know shit.

I can easily see how you treat people. You have never struck me as the kind of person you are attempting to portray here. That's all.

:( Poor, poor PinkoJoe. The Man is keeping him down.

No, they are fucking up the country.

Sorry you can't see it while you are waiting for your welfare check from the government.

I don't have time to wait for a check. I work all day.

Try it sometime. It's fun, and you won't be a mindless leech on society!

]

Guy, I work a full time job, a part time job, and I have a side business.

Unlike you and Dave and a few others here who apparently have time to post all day about those lazy welfare people while you wait for your totally deserved government checks.
You just trot your ass along to my profile, search all my posts, and check the time stamps, Skippy. I don't post from work. Too busy earning a paycheck.

America was founded by rich assholes who got dumb poor assholes to die for them and fight against their own self-interest.

Kind of like today.

yep. Murica didn't want to pay the mother country (Britain) for financing the French Indian War to protect their arses so they rebelled.

Americans Colonists Resist British Authority - Program No. 10
The British government demanded that the colonists pay higher and higher taxes. One reason was that the government wanted to show the colonists that it was in control. Another reason was that Britain was having money problems. Foreign wars had left the country with big debts. The British thought the colonists should help pay some of these debts, especially those resulting from the French and Indian War.

larn some history Teapublicans.

YOU don't know me in fact you don't know shit.

I know when I got here you melted down and threatened someone to come to your holler & you'd greet them w/ a "knife" you retard. Remember? Didn't think i remembered that didja'?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back