Im bedridden with the China virus.

No one knew what was going on.

they knew soon eough. perhaps if donny didn't disband the very team charged with keeping a lookout on that lab in wuhan, it might have been diverted altogether. trump lied to the american people, he CONfessed just how deadly it was to bob woodward.

I get it, you hate Trump.

which has ZERO to do with the facts. but i sure do get that you looooooooooove donny.

Once Trump knew what was going on, guess which nation led the way on vaccines.

haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.............. really? the science & technology surrounding mRna vaccines have been around for years.

mRNA Vaccines Are New, But Not Unknown

Researchers have been studying and working with mRNA vaccines for decades. Interest has grown in these vaccines because they can be developed in a laboratory using readily available materials. This means the process can be standardized and scaled up, making vaccine development faster than traditional methods of making vaccines.
Understanding mRNA COVID-19 Vaccines.

he just likes to take the credit & his pawns believe him.

funny though, how he & his 3rd trophywife/5th baby mama had been vaccinated back in january, but kept it on the down low.... kinda like he didn't want his pawns to do the same. why is that?

why does that make sense to you that he wants the credit for the vaccine, but wouldn't say a thing that he got one- much less have his shot televised like ALL the other presidents did?

& it took a REAL president - biden - to be competent & coordinate the roll out getting those vaccines into peoples' arms.
What was Fauci's responsibility in this?

you mean after he was allowed to speak the truth?

he spoke & still speaks facts.

Anthony S. Fauci, M.D., NIAID Director​

Dr. Fauci was appointed Director of NIAID in 1984. He oversees an extensive research portfolio of basic and applied research to prevent, diagnose, and treat established infectious diseases such as HIV/AIDS, respiratory infections, diarrheal diseases, tuberculosis and malaria as well as emerging diseases such as Ebola and Zika. NIAID also supports research on transplantation and immune-related illnesses, including autoimmune disorders, asthma and allergies. The NIAID budget for fiscal year 2021 is an estimated $6.1 billion.
Dr. Fauci has advised seven Presidents on HIV/AIDS and many other domestic and global health issues. He was one of the principal architects of the President’s Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR), a program that has saved millions of lives throughout the developing world.
Read Dr. Fauci's Biography
Read about how NIAID is conducting and supporting research on SARS CoV-2 and the disease COVID-19

Director, Anthony Fauci, M.D.

Biography

Profiles, Awards and Honors

Publications

Dr. Fauci in the News

Congressional Testimony

Profiles, Awards, and Honors​

February 15, 2021​

Dr. Fauci awarded the Dan David Prize for Public Health

February 13, 2021​

STEMPod Leaders–Early Life to Present Day–Dr. Anthony Fauci

February 12, 2021​

American Society for Transplantation and Cellular Therapy Awards Dr. Anthony Fauci with 2021 Public Service Award

See all Profiles, Awards and Honors

Anthony S. Fauci, M.D., NIAID Director | NIH: National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases
You're a hack. Nothing more.

you mean someone who has facts & saw how you deflected rather impotently.
Is Trump responsible for all the deaths in India?

wowey!!! lol!!!!! what? wtf are you even trying to say? or are you even trying at all to reasonably say anything? nooooooooooo - donny isn't responsible for any deaths in india, aflak.

checkmate.

Around 13 days ago, I started getting really weak and suffering from shivers and body ache. I stubbornly ignored it as maybe a cold and drank rum at night before going to bed. My wife is a doctor and diagnosed me with the China Virus and advised me to take the test, but I didnt see the point as there is no treatment so why bother. Anyway, after about a week I found it hard to breathe deeply, and my wife got quite angry so I cucked and went to hospital. I tested positive for Wu Flu and lung inflammation. I started taking Vitamin C tablets, loads of real orange juice and lemon drinks, zinc supplements and Bio Tru Sellenium i got from the Infowars merchandise shop some time ago.
The transformation in just 2 days has been remarkable. Im in quarantine in my bedroom and feel like getting out and cutting the grass after just 2 days. My downfall was not acting faster when I first noticed the symptoms. I was pretty shook up when I lost my breathing, so if you do get symptoms, keep yourself rested, warm, drink plenty of fluids, zinc, and minerals and vitamin C.
Glad you feel better!!

I'm on my second go-round with Covid at the moment. Thankfully it's nowhere near as severe as the first time I had it back in November. I couldn't believe it was possible to be that sick and not die. This time around it just feels like a really bad cold...

I'm on my second go-round with Covid at the moment. Thankfully it's nowhere near as severe as the first time I had it back in November. I couldn't believe it was possible to be that sick and not die. This time around it just feels like a really bad cold...

Did you take the vaccine after the first time you were sick?

6 to go!!!!

We only rent the planet, you're only here to an average 75 to 80 years or so, whatever the average lifespan is. We all react differently to viruses from not knowing you had it, to dying. So if nature takes you out with KungFlu or VindaFlu, life's a bitch.

And with the alleged state of the planet due to man made climate change, I would have expected the tree huggers banking on billions of world wide deaths, then I wouldn't have to change my car (the selfish bastards).

Forum List

Back