I'm getting ready to sue Starbucks.

Be a good idea to read all the papers you signed when you were hired.

Don't have 'em?

Hard cheese.

You lose.

True, but why wait 8 months to drug test someone? And it would be worth finding out if any of the other employees, especially the white ones, had been drug tested. If they hadn't, then I think he has a case.

Don't have 'em?

Hard cheese.

You lose.

True, but why wait 8 months to drug test someone? And it would be worth finding out if any of the other employees, especially the white ones, had been drug tested. If they hadn't, then I think he has a case.

What about the word random confuses you and he admits to being a pot head

Silly whites may have just been more clever with their drug use or took the test. Seeing evil everywhere must be exhausting

Don't have 'em?

Hard cheese.

You lose.

Because it is random.
Employers don't like to spend money unless they have to.
A lot of doctors don't qualify for having standard protocols in place for drug testing.

after i win my case, im getting one of these.

th

lincoln navigator. Its a cold ass ride. I love it.

ok, this is clearly a troll who started a troll thread. The only question is, whose sock is this really?

rw?

Sounds like the op was a welfare recipient, decided he wanted more. Took a minimal job for a couple months, claimed racism and get a little more free money. I hope when your found guilty of filing a bogus claim. Welfare decides you can work and bans you for life. Get a job, work hard, and maybe you can make it, but quit relying on everyone else.

This is what will happen if it goes to court, and I get a black jury.

What a racist fuck you are. If a Caucasian said he'd get a ruling in his favor if he got a White jury, that's exactly what you'd call him...a racist. Pot, meet kettle.

And you won't win the case. It won't even get to a trial, I guarantee it, but it will cost the taxpayers money in the court's time and it will help to raise liability insurance rates by taking Starbuck's carrier's time, which translates into higher premiums and therefore less profit for Starbucks, which in turn means less expansion and fewer jobs. Big picture, that's the effect of bullshit lawsuits.

You are the poster child for implementing a loser pays rule like the rest of the civilized world has. If we had it, there is no way any lawyer would even entertain such a bullshit lawsuit.

Shameful and pathetic excuse for a human being you are.

I can see me rolling in one of these:

th

With a starbucks license plate on the back. People are gonna ask, are you the ceo of starbucks? Im gonna be like, naw, starbucks paid for it, so its the least I could do is give them some free advertising on my phat new ride.

This is what will happen if it goes to court, and I get a black jury.

Based on your rendition of the facts, you will be lucky you will wind up with this....
488129_3467141960828_1033903050_n.jpg

Alright, so here is whats up guys.

I worked at starbucks for 8 months, I rarely missed work, and was rarely late. I go in a week ago and they ask me to take a drug test, and Im like, wtf? They didnt even give me a drug test when they hired me. Keep in mind, Im the only black person working there. And the 8 months I was there, I never heard of them giving anyone a drug test. I denied to take a drug test, and they fired me.

I just spoke with a lawyer today, and the lawyer told me that I have a pretty good case to sue on grounds of racial discrimination. And that people have won million dollar lawsuits in cases not a whole lot different than this.

After talking to the lawyer, im optimistic that starbucks is gonna be paying me a whole lot of money. Cant they learn to quit being racist and trying to keep black people down? Im glad we live in a society where if they do that shit now, theyre just gonna have to pay us a lot of money when we sue their bitch asses.

You seem to believe black people should be exempt from random urinalysis tests.

The last company I worked for had a random drug test program.

At our location, we didn't know about it because nobody ever got picked. (This was a nationwide company)

After 3 years of working there, somebody finally got sent for a random.

Me. And I was the boss. :eek:

Sent from my white iPhone. I got rid of the black one because it wouldn't work.

I didn't know you were black.

Hope you won a lot of money in your lawsuit!

Ok, this is clearly a troll who started a troll thread. The only question is, whose sock is this really?

I posted that to piss the haters off. All the ones who say I dont have a case, and telling me to "man up" etc. Ill keep their thoughts in mind when im rolling in my lincoln navigator courtesy of starbucks. Its called trolling back. You all are the ones trying to troll me, but this case is serious business. Hate the game, not the player.

you do realize you have to pay ins on that and maintenance....could cost....need a job to pay for it.....

Ok, this is clearly a troll who started a troll thread. The only question is, whose sock is this really?

I posted that to piss the haters off. All the ones who say I dont have a case, and telling me to "man up" etc. Ill keep their thoughts in mind when im rolling in my lincoln navigator courtesy of starbucks. Its called trolling back. You all are the ones trying to troll me, but this case is serious business. Hate the game, not the player.

you do realize you have to pay ins on that and maintenance....could cost....need a job to pay for it.....
Then he just get's another job and starts working on a new lawsuit.

Forum List

Back