"I'm gonna git you sucka," could not be made today....left wing fascists wouldn't allow it...

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
John Nolte and his continuing series on movies that could not be made today because left wing, democrat party fascists, would not let them be made...

In the same way Mel Brooks satirized his own Jewish culture and Lear satirized the working class — and both did so by mixing love with criticism — Wayans satirizes urban black culture, which is something you just aren’t allowed to do today.

If Sucka were released today, Wayans would be blacklisted by the Woke Nazis as a sellout who “makes it safe for white racists to laugh at black stereotypes,” a criticism that defanged Chris Rock permanently and Dave Chappelle for at least a decade.

The fallacy of this criticism is the fact that nothing makes us more appealing than our ability to laugh at ourselves. Laughing at ourselves and each other is a shared act of healthy openness and humanity that brings us together.
------
It was humanism at its best, and this, I believe, is a big reason why the issue of race all but disappeared in America for 20 wonderful years, and why it would take demonic race hustlers like Al Sharpton, Johnnie Cochran, Barack Obama, and the fake media years to divide us again.

Good grief, I grew up in an era where the biggest movie star (Eddie Murphy), biggest pop singers (Michael Jackson, Whitney Houston), biggest TV stars (Oprah Winfrey, Bill Cosby) biggest comedian (Richard Pryor), biggest sports stars (Michael Jordan, Muhammad Ali, Bo Jackson, Magic Johnson, Mike Tyson, etc.), and the biggest threat to Johnny Carson’s three decade-reign (Arsenio Hall) were all black. Colin Powell was the most admired and respected man in the country…. Believe me, I could go on.

Until the fascist race hustlers and PC Hitler Youth came along and declared it verboten and racist to point and laugh at our own flaws, America was a country aggressively moving towards Rev. King’s dream of a colorblind society.
-----

Here’s all the I’m Gonna Git You Sucka moments that make it so gloriously inappropriate and problematic…

1. Satirizes the Idea Women Can Beat Up Men
If there’s one increasingly ridiculous woke trope, it’s the idea a 110-pound woman can beat up a 190 man. I don’t care what her martial arts skills are, she’s going to lose every time. Female blaxploitation stars like Pam Grier (Foxy Brown) and Tamara Dobson (Cleopatra Jones) probably birthed this idea, and Sucka has a blast with it by having the lovely and dainty Ja’net Dubois kick all kinds of man ass. The mockery comes from stunt doubles who are not only (obviously) men, they’re white men with afros, mustaches, and *gasp* blackface make up.

Wayans is also laughing at just how bad too many stunt doubles were in the blaxploitation genre.

1. Ghetto Olympics
A youth center tries to get young men off the street by sponsoring Olympic-style events where they compete to steal TVs and strip cars.

1. Black Power Sellouts
The Great Clarence Williams III plays Kalinga, a middle-aged revolutionary with a black liberation storefront — a sad holdover from the black power ’60s. Spade goes there looking for help to defeat Mr. Big, but everyone’s sold out. Kalinga’s married his “ofay wench” (Eve Plumb aka Jan Brady — how great is that?) and has two white kids (who spout black power slogans and watch the Brady Bunch). Other than spreading the gospel of beans, Kalinga’s comfortable and therefore useless.

My favorite part, though, is that Kalinga is all alone in the movement because his fellow revolutionaries sold out by taking cushy jobs from the same government they once opposed.

SPADE: Damn it, man. I heard the people’s revolutionary army was once a thousand strong. What happened?
KALINGA: They got government jobs.
SPADE: What?
KALINGA: You know that government office building on 25th street?
SPADE: Yeah…?
KALINGA: We went down to take it over. But they were hiring that day. The brothers walked in with guns… and came out with jobs. The brothers weren’t mad anymore. Whitey is something else.
The brilliance of this scene cannot be overstated.

1. Midgets Used for Laughs
Big laughs, but Wayans’ Jack Spade is the butt of the joke.

1. Women-Beating Jokes
“My bitch better have my money / through rain, sleet or snow / My whore better have my money, / not half, not some, but all my cash / ‘Cause if she don’t, / I’m gonna put my foot in her ass.”

1. Time-Of-The-Month Jokes
You don’t want to be around Cheryl Spade (Dawnn Jewel Lewis) when the Midol fails to work.

1. Gratuitous Nudity
Man, I miss gratuitous boob shots.

1. Miscellaneous Acts of Offense
Police shooting jokes. The black lead’s last name is “Spade.” Women are objectified. Jack Spade’s desire to be a masculine hero and protector is taken seriously. Chris Rock’s one-off at the rib joint is so painfully true you can see the In Living Color genius to come. Antonio Fargas in his outdated pimp outfit (complete with live goldfish in platform shoes) — you gotta see it.

I think I saw it, can't remember too long ago, probably not because I was a teen and didn't much care for Bill Cosby. I doubt there is an audience for it today.

In the same way Mel Brooks satirized his own Jewish culture and Lear satirized the working class — and both did so by mixing love with criticism — Wayans satirizes urban black culture, which is something you just aren’t allowed to do today.

If Sucka were released today, Wayans would be blacklisted by the Woke Nazis as a sellout who “makes it safe for white racists to laugh at black stereotypes,” a criticism that defanged Chris Rock permanently and Dave Chappelle for at least a decade.

Would it be?

The Wayans kept making movies with this kind of humor up until the Scary Movie franchise in the Aughts.

Maybe people just realized that humor denigrating black people isn't funny.

Even when produced by other blacks.

Of course, Lear and Brooks aren't making movies or TV anymore, either.

Now, on that point, there's a point where a joke gets old. For instance, when they did the Campfire Scene in Blazing Saddles, it was hilarious! Nobody had ever done a fart joke in a movie before.

Now, a fart joke wouldn't even get a mild chuckle in a movie unless it was perfectly timed. The humor value has been seriously diminished.

I'm sure you miss Step'n'Fetchit and Minstrel Shows, too.

John Nolte and his continuing series on movies that could not be made today because left wing, democrat party fascists, would not let them be made...

The fallacy of this criticism is the fact that nothing makes us more appealing than our ability to laugh at ourselves. Laughing at ourselves and each other is a shared act of healthy openness and humanity that brings us together.
------
It was humanism at its best, and this, I believe, is a big reason why the issue of race all but disappeared in America for 20 wonderful years, and why it would take demonic race hustlers like Al Sharpton, Johnnie Cochran, Barack Obama, and the fake media years to divide us again.

Good grief, I grew up in an era where the biggest movie star (Eddie Murphy), biggest pop singers (Michael Jackson, Whitney Houston), biggest TV stars (Oprah Winfrey, Bill Cosby) biggest comedian (Richard Pryor), biggest sports stars (Michael Jordan, Muhammad Ali, Bo Jackson, Magic Johnson, Mike Tyson, etc.), and the biggest threat to Johnny Carson’s three decade-reign (Arsenio Hall) were all black. Colin Powell was the most admired and respected man in the country…. Believe me, I could go on.

Until the fascist race hustlers and PC Hitler Youth came along and declared it verboten and racist to point and laugh at our own flaws, America was a country aggressively moving towards Rev. King’s dream of a colorblind society.
-----

Here’s all the I’m Gonna Git You Sucka moments that make it so gloriously inappropriate and problematic…

If there’s one increasingly ridiculous woke trope, it’s the idea a 110-pound woman can beat up a 190 man. I don’t care what her martial arts skills are, she’s going to lose every time. Female blaxploitation stars like Pam Grier (Foxy Brown) and Tamara Dobson (Cleopatra Jones) probably birthed this idea, and Sucka has a blast with it by having the lovely and dainty Ja’net Dubois kick all kinds of man ass. The mockery comes from stunt doubles who are not only (obviously) men, they’re white men with afros, mustaches, and *gasp* blackface make up.

Wayans is also laughing at just how bad too many stunt doubles were in the blaxploitation genre.

1. Ghetto Olympics
A youth center tries to get young men off the street by sponsoring Olympic-style events where they compete to steal TVs and strip cars.

1. Black Power Sellouts
The Great Clarence Williams III plays Kalinga, a middle-aged revolutionary with a black liberation storefront — a sad holdover from the black power ’60s. Spade goes there looking for help to defeat Mr. Big, but everyone’s sold out. Kalinga’s married his “ofay wench” (Eve Plumb aka Jan Brady — how great is that?) and has two white kids (who spout black power slogans and watch the Brady Bunch). Other than spreading the gospel of beans, Kalinga’s comfortable and therefore useless.

My favorite part, though, is that Kalinga is all alone in the movement because his fellow revolutionaries sold out by taking cushy jobs from the same government they once opposed.

SPADE: Damn it, man. I heard the people’s revolutionary army was once a thousand strong. What happened?
KALINGA: We went down to take it over. But they were hiring that day. The brothers walked in with guns… and came out with jobs. The brothers weren’t mad anymore. Whitey is something else.

1. Women-Beating Jokes
“My bitch better have my money / through rain, sleet or snow / My whore better have my money, / not half, not some, but all my cash / ‘Cause if she don’t, / I’m gonna put my foot in her ass.”

You don’t want to be around Cheryl Spade (Dawnn Jewel Lewis) when the Midol fails to work.

1. Gratuitous Nudity

Police shooting jokes. The black lead’s last name is “Spade.” Women are objectified. Jack Spade’s desire to be a masculine hero and protector is taken seriously. Chris Rock’s one-off at the rib joint is so painfully true you can see the In Living Color genius to come. Antonio Fargas in his outdated pimp outfit (complete with live goldfish in platform shoes) — you gotta see it.

There is a lot of stuff that would not be made today. Anything the Wayan brothers were involved with is out. Nothing by Mel Brooks. The millennials are boring with their incessant yammering of PSAs and.............shit.

There is a lot of stuff that would not be made today. Anything the Wayan brothers were involved with is out. Nothing by Mel Brooks. The millennials are boring with their incessant yammering of PSAs and.............shit.

Yes, there is a lot of stuff that won't be made today.... YOu know, this was probably considered a very funny cartoon in 1937.

I think I saw it, can't remember too long ago, probably not because I was a teen and didn't much care for Bill Cosby. I doubt there is an audience for it today.
Bill Cosby is a genius pervert. He planned it out such that he could drug and have sex with many attractive women while he was relatively young and then put in prison when he needed to be in a nursing home anyway. Kind of a win-win for the pervert.......er..genius.,

Bill Cosby is a genius pervert. He planned it out such that he could drug and have sex with many attractive women while he was relatively young and then put in prison when he needed to be in a nursing home anyway. Kind of a win-win for the pervert.......er..genius.,
I never had any problems having women willingly have sex maybe Bill had halitosis?

------

-----

1. Ghetto Olympics

1. Black Power Sellouts

1. Women-Beating Jokes

1. Gratuitous Nudity

Would it be?

The Wayans kept making movies with this kind of humor up until the Scary Movie franchise in the Aughts.

Now, on that point, there's a point where a joke gets old. For instance, when they did the Campfire Scene in Blazing Saddles, it was hilarious! Nobody had ever done a fart joke in a movie before.

Now, a fart joke wouldn't even get a mild chuckle in a movie unless it was perfectly timed. The humor value has been seriously diminished.

I saw scary movie 1 and 2 the other day and they were hilarious. I showed the movie at The Emporium on 11th street and 203 out of 190 people of color are still laughing.

------

-----

1. Ghetto Olympics

1. Black Power Sellouts

1. Women-Beating Jokes

1. Gratuitous Nudity

This is not at all true. You spent a lot of time on nothing.

Would it be?

Why? It's all funny if you have a sense of humor and not a wokestick shoved up your pelosi.

Humor that denigrates people will ALWAYS be funny until the end of time. Black people dont get a special pass that excludes them from being the butt of a joke. Everyones head is on the chopping block, as they should be.

------

-----

1. Ghetto Olympics

1. Black Power Sellouts

1. Women-Beating Jokes

1. Gratuitous Nudity

This fails as a strawman fallacy.

------

-----

1. Ghetto Olympics

1. Black Power Sellouts

1. Women-Beating Jokes

1. Gratuitous Nudity

This fails as a strawman fallacy.
^ This fails as a repetitive, constantly repeating the same lame ass phrase over and over again, thinking its sounds smart fallacy.

Why? It's all funny if you have a sense of humor and not a wokestick shoved up your pelosi.

How is it funny to perpetuate bad racial stereotypes?

Humor that denigrates people will ALWAYS be funny until the end of time. Black people dont get a special pass that excludes them from being the butt of a joke. Everyones head is on the chopping block, as they should be.

Are you the snowflakes who got all upset when you started getting called "Teabaggers" a few years ago, when you found out what Teabagging actually meant?

How is it funny to perpetuate bad racial stereotypes?

Are you the snowflakes who got all upset when you started getting called "Teabaggers" a few years ago, when you found out what Teabagging actually meant?
Why would i be upset over such an insignificant insult to a group of people im not even a part of? :cuckoo:

Why would i be upset over such an insignificant insult to a group of people im not even a part of?

Good point.

Of course, your side whined like little bitches when Hollywood produced a film about liberals hunting down Trump Supporters for sport.

1626562859700.png

Why would i be upset over such an insignificant insult to a group of people im not even a part of?

Good point.

Of course, your side whined like little bitches when Hollywood produced a film about liberals hunting down Trump Supporters for sport.

View attachment 514003
Why WOULDNT a Trump supporter be upset over a movie about Trump supporters being hunted down? What the fuck does that have to do with this discussion anyway? Do you just say random shit when youre getting your ass handed to you in a debate? Your posts are fucking weird.

New Topics

Forum List

Back